• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 2 of these 3

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly easy one here. I need any combo of these 3 guise. I have Davis and Hilton in now and I think that is the way to play it this week but interested in yer take. 12 team, no PPR, 6pts per TD and 1 pt per 15 yards.

Davis@ Chargers-Think he gets a ton of targets but will need to find the EZ IMO.
Henderson@ Bills-Tough matchup and Brown is back into the mix. I'm already starting Higbee and Woods.
Hiltonv Jets-He has to start catching the ball sometime right???? He's dropped 2 TD's so far but this might be the perfect opportunity to get him involved.

All I can say is hurry up and get well CMac, this team needs you!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d want more word on the rams.

hilton is scary but he’s a Lock for me.

look what the chargers did to mixon and CEH. Even their YPR etc.... its fugly

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d want more word on the rams.

hilton is scary but he’s a Lock for me.

look what the chargers did to mixon and CEH. Even their YPR etc.... its fugly
Brown practiced in full yesterday is what I read. I think Henderson ends up the lead dog but this might be the week to see what happens. Davis should see plenty of touches and targets and won't get scripted out..........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown practiced in full yesterday is what I read. I think Henderson ends up the lead dog but this might be the week to see what happens. Davis should see plenty of touches and targets and won't get scripted out..........
No I agree on Davis....but so did mixon and CEH, and he’s not as good.... check the stats.... think fantasy pros has a write up in Davis player profile, them or ESPN . It’s whT made me pull Davis and put in James Robinson last night...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep an eye on the Bills LBs. Edmunds and Milano. If they are out again, Henderson makes a nice play.

Otherwise, go for the volume in Davis, but don't expect much.

Hilton has to play.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis is the lock for me... I don't care if the chargers have the best defense in football, Carolina is built to overuse their RB as a runner and in the passing game... and Davis can do that too... even if he is not as good as McCaffrey... He should easily have the touches to be fantasy worthy this week... and if PPR, he should at least catch 3 balls...

and Carolina needs him, unlike KC who could go anywhere else...

if he doesn't get over 10 points PPR I would be shocked

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly easy one here. I need any combo of these 3 guise. I have Davis and Hilton in now and I think that is the way to play it this week but interested in yer take. 12 team, no PPR, 6pts per TD and 1 pt per 15 yards.

Davis@ Chargers-Think he gets a ton of targets but will need to find the EZ IMO.
Henderson@ Bills-Tough matchup and Brown is back into the mix. I'm already starting Higbee and Woods.
Hiltonv Jets-He has to start catching the ball sometime right???? He's dropped 2 TD's so far but this might be the perfect opportunity to get him involved.

All I can say is hurry up and get well CMac, this team needs you!

Even though I don't like Hilton...you start him.

I was thinking Henderson no doubt but Brown will be playing...that Rams backfield scares me right now. For that reason alone I go Davis.

Hilton + Davis

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well theres that too, davis has a floor, maybe not a ceiling, but a floor.....

how not a ceiling?? if he gets one TD, which he is more likely to get a TD than Hilton, then he would be a STRONG start... especially with his # of touches...

I would consider Davis 80% of McCaffrey... if McCaffrey would have been projected 20 points... there is no reason to think Davis Can not get 16...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how not a ceiling?? if he gets one TD, which he is more likely to get a TD than Hilton, then he would be a STRONG start... especially with his # of touches...

I would consider Davis 80% of McCaffrey... if McCaffrey would have been projected 20 points... there is no reason to think Davis Can not get 16...
sorry poor wording.......thats strong consideration.........but yeah....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis and Hilton.

Too much uncertainty with the Rams RBBC situation

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll be in the minority here. .... Davis, Henderson. Brown has the broken pinky so at worst Henderson get most/all the passing down work. The fact you're already starting Woods and Higbee, does factor in though. The game should be very competitive from start to finish, so I guess it depends on just how much throwing goes on. .... Hilton is due for sure, but so far he has done nothing to instill any level of confidence.