• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns and all two of their players (now one)...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There just hasn't been enough support for Knight and Bledsoe this year. P.J. Tucker had been a personal favorite of mine, but I don't know what the hell happened to him this year. He's just not producing. I just picked him up on my fantasy team though in hope that he'll finally produce with Bledsoe out.

I would have went ahead a pulled the trigger when a potential Morris-for-Ryan Anderson deal was rumored earlier this month. Even if Anderson doesn't re-sign with the team next summer, at least you get Morris' contract off the books. Anderson's shooting would be a great fit in Hornacek's system and a much better compliment to Tyson Chandler and Alex Len.

I don't think firing Hornacek would be the answer. I would let him finish the season. Perhaps the problem was too much ball-hounding in the backcourt.

With Bledsoe done for the year, we'll get to see what some of these other guys can do...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is productive when he gets minutes, efficient well-rounded player. Still only 27. No he isn't a star, but he is a pretty solid contributor.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll still beat the Kings this week :L

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right way? There was never any tanking in the NBA when Jordan was in his prime...

Good thing Jordan isn't in his prime anymore. I'd much rather get a high pick than finish around .500 and pick 13th or 14 AGAIN.

We have been stuck in NBA purgatory my man, it's a terrible place to be. This injury could free us from that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Jordan isn't in his prime anymore. I'd much rather get a high pick than finish around .500 and pick 13th or 14 AGAIN.

We have been stuck in NBA purgatory my man, it's a terrible place to be. This injury could free us from that.

Ask Philly how their tanking process is going. Tankers never get rewarded, unless of course, you're Pat Riley and have the luck of the Irish on your side...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Philly how their tanking process is going. Tankers never get rewarded, unless of course, you're Pat Riley and have the luck of the Irish on your side...

Worked pretty well for the Spurs once upon a time

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Warren, Booker and Knight and get rid of the rest.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd rather have the Sixers future at this point honestly.

Okafor, Noel, Saric + automatic top 3 pick > Pile of garbage collection of talent PHX has right now

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not the Celtics. Lakers have better young talent and have been sucking for less time than Boston. :nod:

I don't know what the Celtics cap situation is like, but looking at the records, Boston looks like a better tank/rebuild. I doubt they have the cap space that the Lakers have, but I think they have more tradeable assets.

I do think the Lakers are set up better long term though because the 3 main guys are a rookie, a guy who may as well be a rookie and a 2nd year guy. Nance, also a rookie, is looking like he has the potential to be solid as well.

Imo, the Lakers need to not even worry about their draft pick. It would be great to have, but not at the expense of developing the young guys enough to attract a top level FA or 2.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to have worked okay for the Cavs too.

And yet, they still don't have any "titles" that you and your Laker buddies like to so brag about. LeBron was drafted in 2003 - A long time ago. 13 years is no sample size. The Cavs are still waiting for their ultimate prize for tanking for LeBron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, they still don't have any "titles" that you and your Laker buddies like to so brag about. LeBron was drafted in 2003 - A long time ago. 13 years is no sample size. The Cavs are still waiting for their ultimate prize for tanking for LeBron.

It took them from the lottery to the finals and has them as one of the favorites to win it all this year as well. So yeah, it worked. Just because they couldn't finish, doesn't mean that it hasn't put them in a much better place.

In order to win a championship, you first have to be good enough to get there. The way the Cavs have done it, got them there. Whether or not they ever win a title, doesn't mean another team can't using the same formula.