• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly looked good

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles with Vick didn't scare me. Foles does a bit. he is a pocket guy who will hang in there to the last second to pick apart our defense. Vick would scramble almost immediately and try to make a throw on the run.

I'm not taking this next game fore granted either.

I agree with this. I know Tampa blows, but Foles was putting the ball on the money in some tight windows. As bad as Tampa is, you could make the case that their secondary is superior to ours. With DWare out, we might have to blitz to get pressure, leaving our LB's singled up against McCoy. I think we'd better score a lot

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a grip malco. Look at the shitty teams you piled points on. Give me a break. We will score at will on your pansie assed defense.

You make absolutely no sense. I all ready said that Philly wont win. Can you ever just give a non Cowboy props. Desean in the #1 WR in the NFL after 6 games. He is just coming off a 2 TD game where he took Darrell Revis to school and Revis even admitted Desean got the best of him. You have absolutely ZERO objectivity. I started a thread saying the Eagles have the worst D in the NFL. But I say one little thing about one player on the Eagles who is having a nice season and you act like a dickhead.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. I know Tampa blows, but Foles was putting the ball on the money in some tight windows. As bad as Tampa is, you could make the case that their secondary is superior to ours. With DWare out, we might have to blitz to get pressure, leaving our LB's singled up against McCoy. I think we'd better score a lot

Tampas offense is atrocious but they have a very good D and have stars on all 3 levels of their D. Dont worry, Dallas will score a lot. Trust me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make absolutely no sense. I all ready said that Philly wont win. Can you ever just give a non Cowboy props. Desean in the #1 WR in the NFL after 6 games. He is just coming off a 2 TD game where he took Darrell Revis to school and Revis even admitted Desean got the best of him. You have absolutely ZERO objectivity. I started a thread saying the Eagles have the worst D in the NFL. But I say one little thing about one player on the Eagles who is having a nice season and you act like a dickhead.

From what I heard on NFL radio. Neither TD was on Revis though. Both were against zone; one he was supposed to have help and the other wasn't in his area.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to predict a scoring game like we had against Denver..... But If Autin comes to play it very well could be

Dez is Dez. Williams is getting better every game. Witten looks to be back to form. even our back ups look better every week.

Austin is the only one that hasn't performed this year..... So he is due a big game. Or a benching

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to predict a scoring game like we had against Denver..... But If Autin comes to play it very well could be

Dez is Dez. Williams is getting better every game. Witten looks to be back to form. even our back ups look better every week.

Austin is the only one that hasn't performed this year..... So he is due a big game. Or a benching

With no Murray, I'm not so sure even with Philly's porous defense. I would feel a lot better if Dunbar were back. I think going with Randle and Tanner could be a problem for us. Side note: I'm surprised we didn't bring in a RB with that open roster spot. No FB and only two HBs?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not start Tanner over Randle? He looked good in the preseason and he runs Hard.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no Murray, I'm not so sure even with Philly's porous defense. I would feel a lot better if Dunbar were back. I think going with Randle and Tanner could be a problem for us. Side note: I'm surprised we didn't bring in a RB with that open roster spot. No FB and only two HBs?

We did bring in a runningback. Davin Meggat

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did bring in a runningback. Davin Meggat

That's right, I did read that. David Megget's kid. Smart move "just in case" IMO

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again for your wonderful comment. I love them and keep them coming, lol !

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely can give props to non Cowboy teams with the exception of Foreskin and Egal fans. I loathe, hate, dispise, nor do I want to be friends or buddies with anyone representing either of those teams. Its a hatred I've had going back to the 70's and it will never change. Just the thought and seeing that pukie green jersey makes me want to puke. I may be a dick head, but I bet your sister picks pin worms from pig shit, your mother nets $8.00 a blow job and I heard 3 girl scouts picked your dad out of a line up. :nod: