• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly looked good

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is obviously not a ''must'' game, but it is a game that could propel the Cowboys to a division title and hosting a playoff game. I'm happy with the win against the Redskins, but I think we are going to have to play much better this week. That was a pretty good Tampa D the Eagles lit up yesterday, we need the offense to be clicking the way they did against Denver. Seeing McCoy catch the ball out of the backfield was making me wince

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is obviously not a ''must'' game, but it is a game that could propel the Cowboys to a division title and hosting a playoff game. I'm happy with the win against the Redskins, but I think we are going to have to play much better this week. That was a pretty good Tampa D the Eagles lit up yesterday, we need the offense to be clicking the way they did against Denver. Seeing McCoy catch the ball out of the backfield was making me wince

I expect JG to go into the Eagles game with the mentality that we must score points to win. Look for Dallas to be aggressive on offense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I respect the Eagles as a football team and very much think they can beat the Cowboys, but the Bucs are terrible.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the Eagles as a football team and very much think they can beat the Cowboys, but the Bucs are terrible.

The Bucs are falling apart from the inside out ..... Would surprise me if their coach has a job in 2 weeks

I have no fear of Philly

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Mccoy scares me on the Eagles. I think the Eagles are the type of team Dallas is built to beat.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles with Vick didn't scare me. Foles does a bit. he is a pocket guy who will hang in there to the last second to pick apart our defense. Vick would scramble almost immediately and try to make a throw on the run.

I'm not taking this next game fore granted either.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles with Vick didn't scare me. Foles does a bit. he is a pocket guy who will hang in there to the last second to pick apart our defense. Vick would scramble almost immediately and try to make a throw on the run.

neither am I.....only saving grace is philly's defense is as bad as Washington's
could be a great time to take the over this week

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta disagree here. Vick's legs scare the shit out of me. I don't wanna have to worry about another duel threat. Dealing with RG3 last night was enough. I know we were able to handle RG3 last night but he was still a threat with his legs and he doesn't have McCoy and DJax as supporting players. Vick with McCoy and DJax is hard as hell to stop. Regardless of who plays, McCoy remains the #1 focus for this defense.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta disagree here. Vick's legs scare the shit out of me. I don't wanna have to worry about another duel threat. Dealing with RG3 last night was enough. I know we were able to handle RG3 last night but he was still a threat with his legs and he doesn't have McCoy and DJax as supporting players. Vick with McCoy and DJax is hard as hell to stop. Regardless of who plays, McCoy remains the #1 focus for this defense.

Ok, I can get that. I just saw what even that spare Rivers was able to do with the dink and dunks over the middle to just pick us apart. Vick would never stand in the pocket long enough to let that develop.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Mccoy scares me on the Eagles. I think the Eagles are the type of team Dallas is built to beat.

Desean is the leading receiver in the NFL too. Im not saying were gonna win but he is having a great season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best thing that happened to the eagles was Vick getting injured.
I would much more go against the inaccurate Vick vs. playing Foles. Not saying Foles is great or anything, but our weakness is our DBs. Vick wouldn't be able to take advantage of that as a true passing QB can. I bet the eagles play better without Vick than they did with. (don't know how long he is out for)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither am I.....only saving grace is philly's defense is as bad as Washington's
could be a great time to take the over this week

I thought Washington was pretty dang good defensively last night. It was by far the best part of their team I thought.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of the eagles. I think theses division games are all must wins. Foles will feel the pressure nd throw a pick.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see desean jackson broke in half

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep a safety over the top on DJax and hope McCoy doesn't kill you. Lee and Carter probably decide this one for our defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I'm talking in general....not one game where they were better

let me know if we should debate that

I think last night was skewed some as well with all of the punt and kick return yards. We only ran about 50 plays with 5 of those being runs by Randle at the end of the game. I did think our short yardage offense looked good last night. The two back to back 3 and outs though, we were definitely confused.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think last night was skewed some as well with all of the punt and kick return yards. We only ran about 50 plays with 5 of those being runs by Randle at the end of the game. I did think our short yardage offense looked good last night. The two back to back 3 and outs though, we were definitely confused.

:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean is the leading receiver in the NFL too. Im not saying were gonna win but he is having a great season.
Get a grip malco. Look at the shitty teams you piled points on. Give me a break. We will score at will on your pansie assed defense.