• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Phillies at Rangers (3/31-4/2)

dunmysr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jta4437...

which is what we are doing...posting endless bullshit on a message board. B.c. we can. You asked, I answered, and now I am being stupid, according to you. Everyone has an opinion, just b.c. it does not agree with yours or others, does not mean I am being stupid...it just means you don't agree, which like you and I are pointing out, is allowed. Lets win a this F'ing ball game. Better get MM out of there though, lol

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is what we are doing...posting endless bullshit on a message board. B.c. we can. You asked, I answered, and now I am being stupid, according to you. Everyone has an opinion, just b.c. it does not agree with yours or others, does not mean I am being stupid...it just means you don't agree, which like you and I are pointing out, is allowed. Lets win a this F'ing ball game. Better get MM out of there though, lol

No its stupid b/c its a terrible idea, not b/c I disagree, the numbers back that up

I'll call you (or anyone else) out on your irrational hate of any player

dunmysr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its stupid b/c its a terrible idea, not b/c I disagree, the numbers back that up

I'll call you (or anyone else) out on your irrational hate of any player

fine, do whatever the fuc* you want. You know better than I.

dunmysr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan on it, and it sure seems that way

Bad AB by Moreland, reached on a bad pitch

Boy you sure do think highly of yourself. You just don't seem to understand that what you are saying is every bit as much of an opinion as what I said. So you call me stupid over that? Lets just hope you don't conduct yourself socially in life, in the same manner as you type on this message board

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just don't understand why Wash and his reluctance to play his best lineup each and every day. Barring the need for guys to get days off

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy you sure do think highly of yourself. You just don't seem to understand that what you are saying is every bit as much of an opinion as what I said. So you call me stupid over that? Lets just hope you don't conduct yourself socially in life, in the same manner as you type on this message board

JD agrees with that opinion, good enough for me

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but Andrus needs to lose that ridiculous beard..I'm sick of looking at it. ...and my apologies to any of you who might also have ridiculous beards and I have offended...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it thru 5 despite that long 1st.