• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia Flyers at Washington Capitals 12/15/13 | 3:00pm

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#choke

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh....when you stop skating and let a skating big team bring the play too you...and then stand in the shooting lanes to block your goalie's vision....you loose.

Just pathetic final 12 minutes

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily the worst loss of the season to take. A three goal lead with under 9 minutes to play? This game was fucking OVER!! It should've ended 5-2 Flyers with an empty netter.

I hate to do this, because overall these guys do a fine job for us, but I'm hanging this loss on Grossmann and Mason. We were still well in control of this game at 4-2 and then on a faceoff loss, Grossmann just stood perfectly still in front of Mason, screening the shit out of him while also failing to block a weak Orlov shot that never should've went in. Then Mason turned the puck over AGAIN (as he'd been doing all game long) late and he finally paid for it by not recovering and getting square in the net for the shot from OV.

We're way better than this. It's a shame we ruined late what was a solid effort and should've been a convincing win. I thought we let them use the crowd to their advantage and never pushed back enough to turn the momentum in our favor. I won't get over this unless we win in regulation up in Philly, which we should still do.

It's bad enough that I had to deal with fucking Joe B and Locker talk about that 7-0 loss all damn game long. The Caps had no business winning this fucking game.

Last edited by a moderator:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason was bad and should get the blame ,he has played so well for us we just have to take this game and say hey we got a point on the road vs a good team. Now we need to win at home tomorrow.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason was bad and should get the blame ,he has played so well for us we just have to take this game and say hey we got a point on the road vs a good team. Now we need to win at home tomorrow.

And, he wasn't even bad for not stopping the puck since he was screened on probably 3 of those 4 goals, he was bad for fucking turning it over in his own zone repeatedly.

The win tomorrow better fucking come in regulation too, so we can at least say we won that home and home series. That collapse was a fucking disgrace to watch. Amazing how quickly two boneheaded plays late in a game can lead to two quick goals that tie it up and then we're virtually an automatic loss in shootouts.