• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PG returns to the dunk contest: "I think I owed it to my fans"

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Wade tried to force these women to have abortion? If so he is a douche.

Who gives a shit ?? is it against the law ?? NO, Whatever someone does with their personal lives it's their buisness & it has nothing to do with basketball. You have a lot crazy females out there that our psycho & who the hell wants to deal with them for the rest of their lives. Do what you must IMO.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit ?? is it against the law ?? NO, Whatever someone does with their personal lives it's their buisness & it has nothing to do with basketball. You have a lot crazy females out there that our psycho & who the hell wants to deal with them for the rest of their lives. Do what you must IMO.

Who gives a shit? Why not be a fucken man and take care of your responsibilities?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less.

Blah blah blah is great of summarizing your posts in threads like this.

You couldn't care less? What kind of a weird basketball fan are you anyways? You didn't enjoy the old school dunk contests with 'Nique and Jordan?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit? Why not be a fucken man and take care of your responsibilities?

Is it our business & is it against the law on how he want's to handle it ?? do you know the exact details of what's going on personally with these women ?? no you don't so STFU & mind your own Business, worry about your own life instead calling someone else who is far better than you a douche. This is just your way of having to use something against someone you don't like, just to combat whatever Lebron trash we talk about. Good work buddy. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. The 1988 one was a classic. The recent ones are not that great.

The ones from the past were great because the great players of the time bought in and wanted to compete against one another. Guys like MJ, 'Nique, Spud Webb, etc. put on some amazing shows.

The problem with the dunk contest these days is that very few, if any, of the top players compete anymore because they are afraid of looking bad if they lose. I don't just mean Lebron, either. When the players in the dunk contest are guys that most fans have never heard of, it's time to end it or figure out a way to get the star players to participate again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The slam dunk contest used to be important or an honor. It is a joke, anything now are just has been dunks. It is waste to be in this contest, congrats to PG finally he is in this worthless contest that means so much to the fans. :rolleyes:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it our business & is it against the law on how he want's to handle it ?? do you know the exact details of what's going on personally with these women ?? no you don't so STFU & mind your own Business, worry about your own life instead calling someone else who is far better than you a douche. This is just your way of having to use something against someone you don't like, just to combat whatever Lebron trash we talk about. Good work buddy. :suds:

What makes him better than me again? The fact that he plays a game better than me? GTFO with that bullshit. Money does not make a person better than another. If the facts are as they have been presented, I would gladly put the qualify of a person that I am versus him.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The slam dunk contest used to be important or an honor. It is a joke, anything now are just has been dunks. It is waste to be in this contest, congrats to PG finally he is in this worthless contest that means so much to the fans. :rolleyes:

It will mean so much to the fans and even more if more great players enter it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes him better than me again? The fact that he plays a game better than me? GTFO with that bullshit. Money does not make a person better than another. If the facts are as they have been presented, I would gladly put the qualify of a person that I am versus him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! :pound:
Well him playing better than you already super exceeds anything else you do in your existence. It's funny just because he wants to handle his situation with these female differently than your belief's, you already believe you're a better man than he is, without ever knowing PG personally. That is some funny ass shit. :laugh3::laugh3:

Look everybody Shoveyjoe beliefs his a better person than Paul George. :L

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well him playing better than you already super exceeds anything else you do in your existence. It's funny just because he wants to handle his situation with these female differently than your belief's, you already believe you're a better man than he is, without ever knowing PG personally. That is some funny ass shit. :laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3: Now that is some funny shit.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a basketball player, he does far exceed me. I agree
Sorry but being a great player does not make you a great person. Anyone who is not a fucken idiot knows that.

I would put teachers, firefighter, police officers, military people, engineers, doctor as more important than athletes.