• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton officially retiring Monday.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me. Him along with Sir Thomas of Boston, Sir Brett of Green Bay and Sir Joe of San Francisco.

Now we can create the mount Rushmore of QB

Peyton can't be on it. There isn't mountain big enough to accomadate his massive fivehead to scale.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can buy beer after 12:00.

True, and I likely will since it's nice out today, perfect for sitting on the deck and grilling.

And the only reason you can't buy beer on Sundays till noon, is, because the church fold don't want us getting a head start on them.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even if i could. I would wait for my dad's Navy retirement party in the beginning April because got Family from back east (BC and Alberta) coming for it. Kidney numbers from bloodwork were going slowly down till last month when crept up a bit

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and I likely will since it's nice out today, perfect for sitting on the deck and grilling.

And the only reason you can't buy beer on Sundays till noon, is, because the church fold don't want us getting a head start on them.
When I first moved to NC, I stopped by a bar and while having a beer I asked the bartender where the horse races are here?
He said, " that's gambling. We don't have gambling around here."
I went to the grocery store to buy a bottle of tequila to make my wife a margarita. Young man at the store said "you can't buy liquor at the grocery store - you have to go to the ABC store and they are closed!"

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you pats fans are joking but if i can be serious for a minute. Goodbye to one of the greats.

If you guys aren't. There is a things called respect and class. Learn them because they is a useful tool

buh-bye

Time to fatten up on pizza, chicken parms and a cold Budweiser.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(temporarily) sunny and 60 here in Central California. Getting ready for more rain.
Enjoy your day and take care of those kidneys.....

Same for the Rain. Starting tomorrow it turns back to a Usual Victoria Winter.