• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete Rose accused of having sex with underage girl

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck that Moron ever getting into Cooperstown ! I was once a supporter of his in getting there. Not anymore.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK, NY - Following his accusation on a radio show that baseball’s Hit King Pete Rose was involved in relations with underage girls, former investigator John Dowd has not backed away. Dowd, in fact, has upped the ante with his accusations, alleging that Pete Rose was the actual murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson.

“In addition to his crimes against baseball, Pete Rose is just not a good person,” said Dowd. “I have it on very good authority that in the evening of June 12th, 1994, Pete Rose was in Los Angeles running around the streets with a bloody knife. When I say ‘good authority,’ what I mean is that someone familiar with the case told me that. And when I say ‘someone familiar,’ I mean that someone just happens to be OJ Simpson.”

In fact, OJ Simpson denies ever pointing the finger at Rose, but is reportedly thrilled that Dowd has given him a possible lead on the case. “I’ve always said I would spend my life in pursuit of the real killers,” said OJ. “It’s kind of tough doing that while I’m here in jail. At least now when I am released, I know where to pick up my search for the killers. I’ll probably start at some dog tracks in Florida.”

Though Pete Rose has strongly denied the accusation, he seems to be more amused than angry. “I ain’t a killer, I’m a lover,” said a chuckling Rose. “I know exactly where I was that night in 1994. I was in Las Vegas signing autographs. You know why I remember that? Because that’s where I was almost every day in 1994. Speaking of which, I’d like to announce that I will now be willing to sign bloody gloves at all of my appearances for the low fee of $200.”

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 1970s....

I pay no attention to these claims that come out of the blue after 30-40 years.

Remember the woman who claimed Ronald Reagan raped her, but didn't say anything for 30 years?

Bullshit.

Rose admitted to having a relationship with the girl when she was a teen. The only issue here is how old she was when it started....

Rose acknowledged he had a sexual relationship with the woman in court documents made public Monday, but he said his information and belief was that it started when she was 16.
Court doc: Pete Rose accused of statutory r*pe

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the link:

During a 2015 interview with WCHE in West Chester, Dowd said that Michael Bertolini, a longtime friend and associate of Rose’s, told him that he not only ran bets for Rose, but frequently arranged meetings for Rose with girls who had not yet reached the age of consent. “Ages 12 to 14 — isn’t that lovely?” Dowd said in the interview. “So that’s statutory r*pe every time you do that. So he’s just not the kind of person that I find very attractive. He’s a street guy.”

Ugly business.

I just don't understand wanting to bang young chicks or virgins. I did my share of it back when I was younger and it just sucks. They don't know what the fuck they're doing. By the time I was 20/21, I decided my sweet-spot for chicks to bang was 28-32.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the way Pete played the game, but he is/was a scumbag.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dowd, in fact, has upped the ante with his accusations, alleging that Pete Rose was the actual murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson.

“In addition to his crimes against baseball, Pete Rose is just not a good person,” said Dowd. “I have it on very good authority that in the evening of June 12th, 1994, Pete Rose was in Los Angeles running around the streets with a bloody knife. When I say ‘good authority,’ what I mean is that someone familiar with the case told me that. And when I say ‘someone familiar,’ I mean that someone just happens to be OJ Simpson.”

What in all the fuck? "Good authority" is the Juice himself?? :laugh3:

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now this story comes out, 40 years too late? How in the hell can anyone prove what allegedly happened in the 1970's?

Read Stan's post.

Rose admitted to having a relationship with the girl when she was a teen. The only issue here is how old she was when it started....

Rose acknowledged he had a sexual relationship with the woman in court documents made public Monday, but he said his information and belief was that it started when she was 16.
Court doc: Pete Rose accused of statutory r*pe

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the way Pete played the game, but he is/was a scumbag.
Just curious, but do you know Pete personally? Did you hang with Pete years ago?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...once they're potty trained....

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, but do you know Pete personally? Did you hang with Pete years ago?

I am allowed to have an opinion on Rose whether I personally know him or not. Dowd definitely knows him. My opinion is that he is a scumbag. It pleases me that he will never be in the HOF while he draws a breath.

You got a problem with my opinion?

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shutup Stupid. You seem to need another explanation from an adult about what is in the News.

WTF is wrong with you ?