• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Person of Interest

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the first 4 seasons on Amazon!!! Waiting for S5 to get on prime and I will record all of s6 til it does and then catch up!! Love Justified.

Tuesday nights for last two years has been same issue for me with POI and Sons of Anarchy. Last year I didn't have a DVR working at the time. So I would watch POI live and Sons always did an encore rerun so I could go back to back!!

As for Shaw. It's going to be left in the air. She got pregnant and will be gone for a while they will leave it open for her return. I think the gun shot was from Grice(he former partner on relevant side) and Brooks. If you saw the next episode promo you see the team interrogating Control. I think her team saved shaw and is using her somehow and she will "go away" for a while.

Preview had them in contact with the blonde saying they knew they had shaw. Just the way they ran the same scenes over and over its still not even knowing if that was actual yet.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the first 4 seasons on Amazon!!! Waiting for S5 to get on prime and I will record all of s6 til it does and then catch up!! Love Justified.

In my opinion, season 4 was the worst and season 5 is a lot better.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 2 tonight.

:pop2:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how this show carries without Shaw.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how this show carries without Shaw.

I hope it isn't an issue considering it went two seasons without her lol.

This should put the focus back more on the Finch/Reese relationship which is huge

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, while I REALLY like the acting of the Samaritan avatar, the writing is really hard to swallow for the character. Unless Samaritan is somehow completely taking the kid over, no way would the kid act like that just from listening to a script.

Outside of that, I like that we are getting some interaction between the two sides now and the "team" is growing.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, while I REALLY like the acting of the Samaritan avatar, the writing is really hard to swallow for the character. Unless Samaritan is somehow completely taking the kid over, no way would the kid act like that just from listening to a script.

Outside of that, I like that we are getting some interaction between the two sides now and the "team" is growing.

I don't think it's too hard to buy into. This is some crazy hacker kid probably an orphan that has bought into listening to this machine. Sure, it seems like at times he's more possessed but I think he may just be a psychotic little kid like Root.

I really like this episode though. Great character development for Control and I like how they made it work dedicating a lot of the episode to her much like the first episode we met Shaw in where the team didn't show up til late. I think it is clear that Control is about to lose faith in Samaritan and may come to Finch for help very shortly.

1 thing is I really hope they wrap up the Shaw mystery next episode. Just label her dead and have the team move on. If down the line in 1.5/2 years Shahi wants to come back they can find a way to do it if they want.

Looks like the next few episodes in February will continue this storyline before presumably we get back to more Brotherhood stuff(my favorite storyline) and then it's anyones guess what storyline gets the season finale.

Pretty good end to the seasons half way point. Show really doesn't deliver many poor or even ordinary episodes these days.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's too hard to buy into. This is some crazy hacker kid probably an orphan that has bought into listening to this machine. Sure, it seems like at times he's more possessed but I think he may just be a psychotic little kid like Root.

I really like this episode though. Great character development for Control and I like how they made it work dedicating a lot of the episode to her much like the first episode we met Shaw in where the team didn't show up til late. I think it is clear that Control is about to lose faith in Samaritan and may come to Finch for help very shortly.

1 thing is I really hope they wrap up the Shaw mystery next episode. Just label her dead and have the team move on. If down the line in 1.5/2 years Shahi wants to come back they can find a way to do it if they want.

Looks like the next few episodes in February will continue this storyline before presumably we get back to more Brotherhood stuff(my favorite storyline) and then it's anyones guess what storyline gets the season finale.

Pretty good end to the seasons half way point. Show really doesn't deliver many poor or even ordinary episodes these days.

I like the idea of "killing her off" for a bit. I'd do it for shock value and then possibly come back for either the season finale or save it for the series finale.

Reaper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following this series since it started, it has its moments where it lags but I enjoy the whole idea of the show.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of "killing her off" for a bit. I'd do it for shock value and then possibly come back for either the season finale or save it for the series finale.

She's pregnant with Twins so she's gone for like 2 years. No season finale appearance. That's why it's best to label Shaw dead.

The acting on this show is always really nice but last night was great. Control was fantastic and then the triple knockout in the interrogation was brilliant.

Caviezel with the quiet, broken anger. Acker who kills it as Root with the psychotic turn and then Emerson who is the pinnacle of TV acting.

We saw another little hint of Ben Linus in him last night with the sudden aggression he showed toward control. Awesome.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's pregnant with Twins so she's gone for like 2 years. No season finale appearance. That's why it's best to label Shaw dead.

The acting on this show is always really nice but last night was great. Control was fantastic and then the triple knockout in the interrogation was brilliant.

Caviezel with the quiet, broken anger. Acker who kills it as Root with the psychotic turn and then Emerson who is the pinnacle of TV acting.

We saw another little hint of Ben Linus in him last night with the sudden aggression he showed toward control. Awesome.

Completely forgot that she is pregnant. For a show like this, it'd probably be better to write her off somehow for a while. While the 3 main characters (Caviezel, Acker and Emerson) did great, I thought that Cameryn Manheim was fantastic last night. Plus, that little kid acting as the spokesman for Samaritan is definitely creepy.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So who will be joining the team? Control? Shaw's old partner?

I personally think Shaw is redundant with Reese already there. Control may be redundant with Finch, but I think having the politically connected bad-ass / double agent would be a nice asset.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely forgot that she is pregnant. For a show like this, it'd probably be better to write her off somehow for a while. While the 3 main characters (Caviezel, Acker and Emerson) did great, I thought that Cameryn Manheim was fantastic last night. Plus, that little kid acting as the spokesman for Samaritan is definitely creepy.

I am a big fan of this kids acting. Reminds me of Pierre Gagnon from Looper. That was the best "kid acting" I have ever seen.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally think Shaw is redundant with Reese already there. Control may be redundant with Finch, but I think having the politically connected bad-ass / double agent would be a nice asset.

Maybe Grice turns and joins the team in Shaw's place?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shaw will be evil when she comes back... I guarantee that... the episodes will be how to save Shaw from herself... She will likely be the new Samaritan after samaritan gets destroyed... and she has no memory of once being good...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think control is going to start leaning towards working with Team machine but she wont join them. I think they are definitely grooming Grice(old partner) for a role.

But that's probably just for this storyline.

When they go back to Elias/Brotherhood that is all Reese/FInch and getting back to their dynamic. Root doesn't even fit into that one much so I doubt they add another person full time right now.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the reference to Lost. Loved that show!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the reference to Lost. Loved that show!

Loved LOST

Finch and Ben are polar opposites in moral's but this is the second time you see a little hint of Ben in him. The other time was last season when he told Reese and Shaw "If they harm Grace...in any way, kill them all".

Love his acting.