• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perhaps one of the Worst trades in Sports History....

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2014 draft Chip wanted to move up for OBJ, but Howie overruled him = Marcus Smith.
Hindsight is 20/20.
Thats not exactly how it happened.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may as well, nobody else will give ya props around here....

We know you're the best. I saw it on a billboard on Rt. 95. LOL. I give credit where it's due. I want to see how Chip spins this one after the season. He'll say that a 2nd is not much considering how hard it is to get a QB.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. How exactly? We lost a second rounder and still have no QB better than Mark Sanchez.

Well as I said at the time, it's a QB swap plus a second rounder. Really no big deal. Now that we know that the QB they gave away is no better than Kasey somebody, we can be reasonably certain that they didn't give away a great player. And while Bradford hasn't lit the world on fire here, its fair to say that the jury is still out. He will most likely get another 4 games in his audition and then we will know.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I learned from my sources. What do you think "exactly" what happened?

My "sources" told me that it was Chip and they also said it was a terrible pick and he was gonna be a bust. Seems this "source" was at least 50% correct for sure.

He was a poster on the kffl site and went by the name DaEagles.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not. They turned in the verdict and they came to the conclusion he sucks. Sorry you and Enut and ol Chip were outvoted.

There is seven games left to play and like it or not, Bradford is on the roster and will most likely start several of them. If a decision was needed today, then I think the decision would be obvious, but its simply not. There are games to be played and both coaches and players have the opportunity to improve their situations. So yes, the jury is out, because the games are not over.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I learned from my sources. What do you think "exactly" what happened?
the couldn't agree on a player and they each had separate lists/draft boards. They went down their respective lists ON DRAFT DAY until they found someone they both agreed on. That just sounds like a disaster of a way to run a draft to me.

It was only after ODB turned out to be a stud that Kelly says , "i knew it all along". 3 drafts he's gotten 2 good players (Johnson and Hicks). so color me skeptical on the Chip version.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is seven games left to play and like it or not, Bradford is on the roster and will most likely start several of them. If a decision was needed today, then I think the decision would be obvious, but its simply not. There are games to be played and both coaches and players have the opportunity to improve their situations. So yes, the jury is out, because the games are not over.
You're right; his numbers and performance look nearly identical to his years in StL, but in the last 5-6 games he'll have a magical turn around.