• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin Traded to Jets...

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Seahawks get a 4th round pick for a player who is not as good as Jackson with a bad contract like Jackson who is by all accounts in two cities he has been a bad dude. We get zero for Jackson they get a 4th round pick. Howie and Chip shit the bed in this one, I will continue to say that.

Yeah, but i'm over it. the skins are 1-55 or something.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Djax has made 0 difference in Washington. That we got 0 for him seems right. Comparing what the Jets did to normalcy is not wise.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually we did get something for DJax. WAS dumped so much cash on him that along with RGIII, we know they can't get good for another 3-4 years.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax did fail to get 100 receiving yards yesterday, unlike Weeks 5 & 6.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks we should have traded for this guy needs to get their head examined.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Seahawks get a 4th round pick for a player who is not as good as Jackson with a bad contract like Jackson who is by all accounts in two cities he has been a bad dude. We get zero for Jackson they get a 4th round pick. Howie and Chip shit the bed in this one, I will continue to say that.

I think the reason why we got a pick out of him is because we kept all his troubles under wraps before trading him after the jets agreed to the deal then all the stories came out about punching golden tate and arguing with baldwin/wilson or the coaching staff I dont think any of the hawks fans had a clue the kind of person he was I dont think the Jets would have made that trade after the fact all these stories came out.

but if it makes you feel any better i read an article that the hawks were going to cut him if they didnt find a trade partner for percy

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax did fail to get 100 receiving yards yesterday, unlike Weeks 5 & 6.

Get used to it. He disappears a lot. Especially when you need him. He's awesome against bad teams. He likes his January's off.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, harvin is fast, but he is djax times 2, just more injured and a knack for blacking teamates eyes before big games lol. Ill pass, the last thing foles needs right now is a bitchy shrimp wr with migraine issues. I would however give Jacksonville a call about one of their young guys.

G

greenwing

Percy would have been just fine for a mid round pick. Low cost high reward. But then again ive been happy with Jmac production as long as he stays healthy. Im waiting for Mathews to break up but he is still a rookie so im not hokding my breath. Bottom line we can still use help at WR Being that Cooper has been a huge disappointment this year,