• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin Compensation Question

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the regular season over we should know what pick we got for Percy right?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to be on the team by a certain date, not sure what that date is though.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March 10th is the start of the league year. If harvin gets cut before the, we get a 6th.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets are in a good position to Cut Harvin and tell him to go find the best offer and they will raise that offer by 1 million. This would save them from losing a 4th rounder and only gives the Hawks a 6th it would also make Harvin see his true Market value which is not $10.5 million per year. I would say no team would pay more than 5 to 6 million per year on him and the Jets can just Up that offer by 1 million. They will have a ton of Cap space this coming season. I can not see Harvin leaving 1 million or more on the table to play some place else.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets are in a good position to Cut Harvin and tell him to go find the best offer and they will raise that offer by 1 million. This would save them from losing a 4th rounder and only gives the Hawks a 6th it would also make Harvin see his true Market value which is not $10.5 million per year. I would say no team would pay more than 5 to 6 million per year on him and the Jets can just Up that offer by 1 million. They will have a ton of Cap space this coming season. I can not see Harvin leaving 1 million or more on the table to play some place else.

I disagree Im sure for a team that can make a run at the playoffs im sure he would leave the last place jets for them. Teams like the 49ers, Eagles, patriots, maybe saints or panthers might take a look at him. But honestly I think that the jets will keep him and just give up the 4th they wouldnt have traded him just to be a one year rental if they knew they were going to be in last place and probably wont cut him and risk losing him to another team.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree Im sure for a team that can make a run at the playoffs im sure he would leave the last place jets for them. Teams like the 49ers, Eagles, patriots, maybe saints or panthers might take a look at him. But honestly I think that the jets will keep him and just give up the 4th they wouldnt have traded him just to be a one year rental if they knew they were going to be in last place and probably wont cut him and risk losing him to another team.

The prior regime are the ones that traded for him though. He's not the new guy's "guy".