• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

People love to see their teams beat up the Pistons!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking up something else I stumbled upon the NBA attendance list at ESPN.
I find it amusing that us Pistons fans hate to see them live, but other fans love it when they come to town. We have the lowest % attendance in the league for home games at 68.1%. But other fans love to see them get beaten up, attendance at their road games is 93.1%, tied for 9th in the league. The only non-playoff team higher than them is the Nets and their draw is fairly even for home and road games.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking up something else I stumbled upon the NBA attendance list at ESPN.
I find it amusing that us Pistons fans hate to see them live, but other fans love it when they come to town. We have the lowest % attendance in the league for home games at 68.1%. But other fans love to see them get beaten up, attendance at their road games is 93.1%, tied for 9th in the league. The only non-playoff team higher than them is the Nets and their draw is fairly even for home and road games.

Hmmm.... that is interesting. My first thought was that being in the same division as the Cavs and Bulls helps that... but the Pistons have only played them each once on the road so far... so not really.

I must say... I'm impressed with the Heat's home attendance (1 of 10 teams at 100%). I thought all the Heat fans were fake bandwagoners?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting for sure, but yeah the Pistons do get terrible attendance #'s at home.