• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens Nealing on Niskanen vs Tiburon GNT

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the first for work, how was it? Either team clearly better?

Also, Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda on versus? Are they just picking up the Sharks feed or are they a VS team... best announcers in the NHL hands down!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one? i think the SJ guys are doing VS and they didn't mention it.. i was hoping someone was listening to Lange... on the last PK, battling along the boards, he came out hunched over.. went to the bench and straight to the locker room, trainers following behind...

Yeah the game didn't have my complete attention, but I don't recall them ever saying anything about Orpik being injured. I didn't even know he had left.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH! Cab Calloway! Minnie the Moocher is a great song. Good choice, music person!

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I am sitting here trying to figure out who the actor behind Bylsma is. Did anyone else see him...This is really bugging me

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am listening to the Sharks radio announcers who have decided to use this extended break to talk trash (in a friendly way!) about Mario Lemieux. Jamie Baker used to play against him and he's just going off on old stories about their dust-ups back then. It's awesome.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one? i think the SJ guys are doing VS and they didn't mention it.. i was hoping someone was listening to Lange... on the last PK, battling along the boards, he came out hunched over.. went to the bench and straight to the locker room, trainers following behind...

This is the Shark announcers... best announcers in the NHL!

Edit, and the bald one is married to Joe Thornton

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sorry. I knew he left, but didn't hear an update.

Of course both my parents decided to call me in the last 30 minutes, so I wasn't sure if I missed it. /worstpartofdivorceishavingtofield2parentcallswhilethepensareplaying