• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State: Possible Lengthy Bowl Ban amd Scholarship Losses

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh c'mon man.

Believe me, I'm not a "soap boxer." When some dumbass gets what they deserve, like the old lady trying to take her wheelchair up the escalator, I think it's hilarious. Or even when shit happens to any adult, but that poor kid was just a victim of shitty parents. Only reason I don't really feel bad is because she was probably okay, they're pretty resilient.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
but that poor kid was just a victim of shitty parents.

Hold on there. "Shitty parents"??? That was just an accident. Those happen.

I can't help but giggle, but I feel like a scum bag doing so. :) :(

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on there. "Shitty parents"??? That was just an accident. Those happen.

I can't help but giggle, but I feel like a scum bag doing so. :) :(

Letting them play with some big ass dogs running around, I'd have to say questionable at best. Little kids do usually bounce up, but that could have been a separated shoulder or concussion pretty easily.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Letting them play with some big ass dogs running around, I'd have to say questionable at best. Little kids do usually bounce up, but that could have been a separated shoulder or concussion pretty easily.

I would let my 1 year old (if I had any children) play around big dogs if I knew the dogs. You can't bubble-wrap 'em. Sure something bad could happen, but I think that's one of the lesser dangers posed to children. I'd be more concerned about them becoming huge pussies who don't take any risks.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would let my 1 year old (if I had any children) play around big dogs if I knew the dogs. You can't bubble-wrap 'em. Sure something bad could happen, but I think that's one of the lesser dangers posed to children. I'd be more concerned about them becoming huge pussies who don't take any risks.

Things change a lot when you actually have the kids, at least for me it did. You find yourself worrying a whole lot more about them than you ever did yourself. That said, I agree, you can't bubble wrap them and shouldn't. But I think that scene was beyond my level of acceptable risk. Also, I don't think you can predict they're pussy coefficient. If you try to shelter them, they could just as easily rebel and try to do extra dangerous shit because of it.

Anyway, like I said, I think that choice is one I disagree with. But maybe I'm extra sensitive 'cuz I have one a little smaller than that kid.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Anyway, like I said, I think that choice is one I disagree with. But maybe I'm extra sensitive 'cuz I have one a little smaller than that kid.

Well, any smaller than that kid and I'd probably feel differently. He was probably right around the border of just big enough & too small for that scenario.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, I'm not a "soap boxer." When some dumbass gets what they deserve, like the old lady trying to take her wheelchair up the escalator, I think it's hilarious. Or even when shit happens to any adult, but that poor kid was just a victim of shitty parents. Only reason I don't really feel bad is because she was probably okay, they're pretty resilient.

Like this? (For some reason I feel this is becoming the ESPN Refugee BS Thread. Mods, can we merge the two threads? JK.)(BTW, I laugh because she was cheating.)

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(BTW, I laugh because she was cheating.)

Lmao, yes. That was awesome! She was all fuckin whiny...her colleagues deserve Emmies for keeping a straight face.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the full newscaster fail that comes up is a classic!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the full newscaster fail that comes up is a classic!

I saw the News Reporter has a stroke video that came after it, searched a bit and it was likely a stroke or the like (an aphasia). Scary.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah MHS, when she wants a pony... get her one that can do this.

rKpxP.gif

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1