• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penguins fan question?

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguins' Stanley Cup-clinching Game 6 victory over the Nashville Predators on Sunday night was the most-watched Cup Final game in four years, according to an NHL release. The Penguins' 2-0 win drew an average audience of 11.5 million viewers across North America. It was the largest audience for a Cup Final game since Chicago vs. Boston in Game 6 in 2013.

The 2017 Stanley Cup Final attracted an average audience of 8.09 million viewers across North America, an increase of 23 percent over last year, according to the release.
It will be even better next year when the Pens are going for their third in a row!

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you are about to win your franchises 5th Stanley Cup... Does the excitement still resonate in you or is it becoming just expected and that feeling of "oh, yes another please?"
i
as you are about to win your franchises 5th Stanley Cup... Does the excitement still resonate in you or is it becoming just expected and that feeling of "oh, yes another please?"
I'm about to turn 49 years of age
I'm about to turn 49 years of age......in my lifetime i've seen the Pittsburgh Pirates win a World Series....i've seen the Pittsburgh Steelers

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry about that.....what I was trying to say.....now, in short order....was that I've seen the Pirates and Steelers win championships.....but.....there is something about winning the Cup.....Mario made me a Penguins fan.....I'm not gonna sit here and say I was a long suffering Pens fan before Mario.....there were many hard times between '91 and '92 and today....but I gotta say......there is nothing like the Cup for me.....here's for the three-peat!