• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penalties!!!

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me are does it seem that the refs only call the ones that they want too???
Boldin has a cardinal on top of him talking shit and he looses his cool and head butts him while the card is still talking shit and only boldin is called but a few mins later culliver says something to a cardinal and he gets a taunting flag????

Kap gets hit 2 times while he is sliding and no calls, Stanton gets hit just as he begins to slide and its a penalty, kap gets drilled in the legs by a blitzing cards helmet no call Stanton gets hit in the chest by willis face mask and its a penalty???

and the one on willis hitting fitz was BS!!!

PUT THE FLAGS ON THEIR WAISTES AND CHANGE THE LOGO TO NFFL!!!!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree that the Standon roughing the passer wasn't a penalty, but you can't blame refs when it's the niners fucking themselves.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not blaming them for the loss but the BS penalties don't help. we have no pass rush and cant score in the 2nd half.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not blaming them for the loss but the BS penalties don't help. we have no pass rush and cant score in the 2nd half.

It was a blown call but they also didn't flag them the time before that, that should of been a flag. It even out in the end.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me are does it seem that the refs only call the ones that they want too???
Boldin has a cardinal on top of him talking shit and he looses his cool and head butts him while the card is still talking shit and only boldin is called but a few mins later culliver says something to a cardinal and he gets a taunting flag????

Kap gets hit 2 times while he is sliding and no calls, Stanton gets hit just as he begins to slide and its a penalty, kap gets drilled in the legs by a blitzing cards helmet no call Stanton gets hit in the chest by willis face mask and its a penalty???

and the one on willis hitting fitz was BS!!!

PUT THE FLAGS ON THEIR WAISTES AND CHANGE THE LOGO TO NFFL!!!!

I agree the refs have been really bad this season but I blame the NFL for these stupid changes. Perfect example: 49ers had back to back flags one on Whitole and the other on willis. Neither wasn't even close to a flag. I think these kind of guys should be able to review by the booth to get the call right. It cost 49ers 7pts.

These new rules are killing football. I watch football at a bar every weekend and every weekend there are less and less people. Fans are leaving in the middle of a game because of these bad calls.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It was a blown call but they also didn't flag them the time before that, that should of been a flag. It even out in the end.

107 yards in penalties compared to 36...yea, definitely evened out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also in the 1st Q refs missed 2 false starts. Was so easy to see on Arizona. It was really bad. Oh well time to move on.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Also in the 1st Q refs missed 2 false starts. Was so easy to see on Arizona. It was really bad. Oh well time to move on.

It's tough to see them moving before the snap when all the refs eyes are on the defense to make sure Arizona gets a flag for a first down. OK, end rant you're right time to move on.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the refs have been really bad this season but I blame the NFL for these stupid changes. Perfect example: 49ers had back to back flags one on Whitole and the other on willis. Neither wasn't even close to a flag. I think these kind of guys should be able to review by the booth to get the call right. It cost 49ers 7pts.

These new rules are killing football. I watch football at a bar every weekend and every weekend there are less and less people. Fans are leaving in the middle of a game because of these bad calls.
The only thing that matters to the NFL is that the bar paid their TV bill and they got their cut.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disciplined teams adjust to how the officials are calling the game. That is the bigger problem for the niners. Combine that with the inability to make proper halftime play calling adjustments and it could make for a long day. I was listening to Bruce Arians in an interview after the game and he said the Cards were completely thrown off by the spread offense the niners came out with. He was expecting ground and pound with some play-action. That was an excellent game plan. It seams like the niners went conservative in the second half which is what the Cardinals originally prepared for. Why didn't the stick with the spread which seemed to be working?

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
107 yards in penalties compared to 36...yea, definitely evened out.

Because the 9ers are a undisciplined team the Cardinals should be flagged more to even it out? Oh come on man lets be real. I can point stuff out just as easy that wasn't called on the 9ers that should of been. How about the PI on Floyd in the end zone that was OBVIOUS PI and not called. It goes both ways.

I seen one bad call that was it. Good for the Cards, because the 9ers always seem to get the breaks against us.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the 9ers are a undisciplined team the Cardinals should be flagged more to even it out? Oh come on man lets be real. I can point stuff out just as easy that wasn't called on the 9ers that should of been. How about the PI on Floyd in the end zone that was OBVIOUS PI and not called. It goes both ways.

I seen one bad call that was it. Good for the Cards, because the 9ers always seem to get the breaks against us.

I think most know refs cant get every call right but 3 plays in a row for the 49ers were very bad calls that changed the game. Play on Wilhoite(not even close), Willis (normal tackle), and PI on Cook(WR was hand checking 1st). These are major calls. Then throw in 2 false start at the start of the game that were easy as hell to see and 49ers defenders and coaches were jumping up and down.

I will admit Boldin and Brooks calls were bad on their part. Brooks leads the NFL with hands to the face calls. He needs to chill.

All Im saying is the NFL needs to start grading these refs and if they have a poor outing like in the game yesterday they need to be suspended. Refs get rewarded by calling a good game by being in the playoffs and super bowl but they also need to take a hit when they call a very bad game. Cant be just one sided.

Easy fix: Calls like that should be able to be reviewed up stairs. No coaches challenge. Have an extra ref upstairs or in NY watching game and if they see that it wasn't a good call, call in and reverse the play. Its not that hard. These games are getting hard to watch.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin flipped out because all game CB's on Arizona was hand checking down field all game and not 1 call. NFL network showed about 4-5 plays were boldin was talking about and they said players get frustrated when refs aren't calling it both ways especially when its obvious.

Overall 49ers just need to move on and worry about stopping the Eagles.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin flipped out because all game CB's on Arizona was hand checking down field all game and not 1 call. NFL network showed about 4-5 plays were boldin was talking about and they said players get frustrated when refs aren't calling it both ways especially when its obvious.

Overall 49ers just need to move on and worry about stopping the Eagles.

Might want to worry more about playing the officials. They've been our toughest challenge all year so far. If you take them out of the equation we likely blow Chicago and Arizona out.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our conclusion? Of the 36 flags, nearly a third (11) were bad or questionable. Eight were of the what-were-you-thinking variety, which left half as garden variety penalties. The upshot is the 49ers have to be more disciplined, have greater knowledge of rules and accept when there is a bad call and move on
While I agree with this conclusion from the article I wonder how the future of the NFL will be when players are more worried about getting a flag thrown than just playing the game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with this conclusion from the article I wonder how the future of the NFL will be when players are more worried about getting a flag thrown than just playing the game.

QBs will get even better because not only rules favor the offense, they don't have to worry about flags, in fact can learn how to take advantage of them.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs will get even better because not only rules favor the offense, they don't have to worry about flags, in fact can learn how to take advantage of them.
True. The bottom line here is to bend to rules and stop fighting against them I guess. It's the only way to win really.Still won't help with all of the bad calls made.