• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pday on NFL NETWORK ????

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did matter. The only way Dallas could have lost that game is if the defense gave up 5 TDs in the 2nd half, and this was to a back-up quarterback. On average, an NFL team gets 12 possessions a game. 5 possessions in the 2nd half is actually under the average for a team. That was inexcusable. GB had three 80-yard drives and only one of them was a short drive so time was against them. The only way GB could have possibly won that game is if Dallas gave them TDs on literally every possession, which is unheard of. Getting 5 possessions in a half is not abnormal for any NFL team. Giving up 5 TDs in a half is as abnormal as it gets. Sorry, that loss is on the defense.

Seriously, I think if the Cowboys ran the ball on every single play in the 2nd half, they would have won the game easily. Furthermore, had they even ran it more in the 1st half, they would have likely scored nearly 40 points in just that half. Somehow, we managed to score less than 40 points today. Astounding. Hard for me to blame a defense that I already knew was terrible. I blame the offense more for this game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is kissing ass

Just stop .... once again you think im talking about you when Im not ....

Dude you really not matter to me enough to include in my comments ....... so get over it

If I have a comment to make to you ... I will name you OK?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical response

????

Why do you always think im referring to you? I'm just being honest ... You seem hung up on that .... Not once but several times now

and honestly .... none of which you would be correct ...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I think if the Cowboys ran the ball on every single play in the 2nd half, they would have won the game easily. Furthermore, had they even ran it more in the 1st half, they would have likely scored nearly 40 points in just that half. Somehow, we managed to score less than 40 points today. Astounding. Hard for me to blame a defense that I already knew was terrible. I blame the offense more for this game.

Asking the Cowboys to score 40 points in a half is asking a lot. Asking the Cowboys to run the football on every play in the 2nd half is asking a lot as well. You have to move the chains. You can't just do that running the football. Asking the defense to make one or two stops in the 2nd half was the simplest thing the Cowboys could have done to secure that win. And it's not like this team running the football even secures victories anyway. See the Detroit game. We can't even run out the fucking clock because of a holding penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Murray was averaging over 7 yards per carry against GB. More carries please.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking the Cowboys to score 40 points in a half is asking a lot. Asking the Cowboys to run the football on every play in the 2nd half is asking a lot as well. You have to move the chains. You can't just do that running the football. Asking the defense to make one or two stops in the 2nd half was the simplest thing the Cowboys could have done to secure that win. And it's not like this team running the football even secures victories anyway. See the Detroit game. We can't even run out the fucking clock because of a holding penalty.

I have to agree with you Earl. We went 8-8 with one of the worst defenses ever. If we had an average defense, we'd have won 10 or 11, and with a SF, Balt, Seattle type of D, we'd have won 12-13 games and maybe a Super Bowl. Anyone who thinks any of those three teams are as strong as we are offensively is on crack. Jerry's task this offseason was to get the Defense up to AVERAGE. So yes PDay, I'm gonna keep bitching about the draft, because he could have easily accomplished that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I posted in italics there was your quote after the GB game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
????

Why do you always think im referring to you? I'm just being honest ... You seem hung up on that .... Not once but several times now

and honestly .... none of which you would be correct ...

U posted. I was just wondering who you thought was kissing ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ass kissing is beyond awesome :laugh3:

but... but, you say I'm the bully and don't talk football.

point that finger at me twist all you want, BUT you really need to get over yourself and this board cred you seem to be hanging your hat on.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but... but, you say I'm the bully and don't talk football.

point that finger at me twist all you want, BUT you really need to get over yourself and this board cred you seem to be hanging your hat on.

really?

I made it simple when ESPN ended .... was looking forward us having the opertunity to debate without trolls .... and you agreed

Now the trolls are gone..... and rather that debate you wanna turn it into a kid match?

Speaks volumes

Keep it football .... I'm done troll killing

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?

I made it simple when ESPN ended .... was looking forward us having the opertunity to debate without trolls .... and you agreed

Now the trolls are gone..... and rather that debate you wanna turn it into a kid match?

Speaks volumes

Keep it football .... I'm done troll killing

WOW...read the thread from the top and notice how you jumped in.

Funny.....keep it football

does speak volumes....bout the only thing you've gotton right here

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW...read the thread from the top and notice how you jumped in.

Funny.....keep it football

does speak volumes....bout the only thing you've gotton right here

:whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW YOUR TURN TWIST

show where you talked football in this thread.

keep pointing that finger

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW YOUR TURN TWIST

show where you talked football in this thread.

keep pointing that finger

Im out of this topic ....

Not gonna do the troll thing .... we have our debate in the other thread

what you think you are under my skin at 7pm :lol:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should be out cause you talked zero football here in this thread while that other thread you asked me to show you where I talked football and I showed you two places before you tried to railroad that thread..

go ahead twist.....keep thinking you are THE higher authority.
Now if it would just show itself in the threads

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great minds think alike I guess.
Drew was my favorite from his days. Runs a close 3rd to Renfro, & Randy White

I'm no Cowboys fan, but those are three great players!