• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Payback PPV

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reings and Ambrose teamed up vs Rollins.
Kane and J&J were helpful towards Rollins.
Reigns took out Kane.
The Shield came together to give Ortan a Triple Crown Powerbomb through the announcer's table
Rollins tried to do the "Shield Fist Bump" but Reigns and Ambrose attacked Rollins.
Reigns and Ambrose did a double crown powerbomb on Kane onto Rollins on the table twice.
Then Reigns and Ambrose went at it, kicking out after each others' moves.
After the spear, Rollins broke it up.
Kane took out Ambrose and Reigns with the stairs, then Orton pushed Kane into turnbuckle post.

Orton RKO'd J&J which Rollins jumped off the top that Orton turned into powerslam. When Orton was going to RKO Rollins, Kane entered the ring and Orton RKO'd him. Rollins then used the Pedigree on Orton and pinned him.

Rollins remains WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great main event match...terrible ending

Maybe the idea sounded good when they were writing it but the execution wasn't good. That pedigree wasn't clean at all.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PPV was much better than expected. Most of the matches exceeded my expectations.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_noiyft9aae1swlf6ho1_500.gif

I thought it was an all around okay to mediocre pay per view with some good moments inbetween. The triple power bomb was the most memorable

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_noiyft9aae1swlf6ho1_500.gif

I thought it was an all around okay to mediocre pay per view with some good moments inbetween. The triple power bomb was the most memorable

Okay? I will admit that it's no WM or SS, but I thought people will remember the I Quit match and this Fatal 4 Way for a long time. Not even during the Attitude Era did a minor PPV have more than 1 or 2 good moments.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay? I will admit that it's no WM or SS, but I thought people will remember the I Quit match and this Fatal 4 Way for a long time. Not even during the Attitude Era did a minor PPV have more than 1 or 2 good moments.

I didn't think that I quit match was that memorable. It had some nice moments in it, but overall a very slow paced and over dragged match that ended kinda poorly. I though the idea of Cena putting Rusev in the stfu with the ropes was cool on paper, but it was not executed very well.

To me the ending and overall execution/creativity in matches matter a lot to me and while some of the matches were pretty entertaining the endings kind of made the matches feel a bit underwhelming

Just my opinion though

Still enjoyed the ppv, but just didn't think too highly of it. I think Elimination Chamber should be better. Feels like payback while it got all the story buildup might have been the throwaway ppv to ramp up Elimination Chamber

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was better than expected. Really dont know why Barrett and Neville got that second to last match though, I thought there was more backstage Lana that was gonna happen. Neville screwed up on that move in the corner, he did the same get tied up in the ropes before Barrett kicked him as he did after Barrett kicked him. Cena just is not that good with all the props, I dont know why they keep having him use them outside the ring. Guessing the same 4 end up in the chamber, who knows, maybe Kane gets in there too to take out the competition again.

The rumor mill is buzzing that the ratings are down during this title reign, so I wont be surprised if Rollins drops the title. I guess its time to hear how they plan on letting Lesnar back in the mix.