• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Payback PPV

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Payback PPV is this Sunday in Baltimore, MD. Comment on who wins, loses, etc...

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious if all the riots in Baltimore will effect the turnout. If I had tickets and didn't live in Baltimore, I'd try to sell them.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand the cena rusev match. Is it saying I quit as I give up or is it loser leaves WWE. They seem to be implying both fronts.

Does the WWE want Lana so bad that they are gonna get her away from Rusev by making Rusev go away, probably back to NXT or just release him?

The rest so far sucks so bad they added the elimination chamber on 5-30 as a second "PPV" special event for May. Ambrose seems to be tagged for the fall guy in the fatal four way, the question is will alliances form during the match, possibly moving Ambrose to the dark side of the Authority to replace Seths midgets.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ambrose seems to be tagged for the fall guy in the fatal four way, the question is will alliances form during the match, possibly moving Ambrose to the dark side of the Authority to replace Seths midgets.

The chance of a heel turn or a Shield reformation is the only reason I'm watching

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching for Lana. If she goes off pouting today I expect the suit jacket to go and her hair come down.

The chance of a heel turn or a Shield reformation is the only reason I'm watching

Thats interesting though, didnt think of seth, ambrose and reigns possibly becoming the anti authority faction, the question might be will sting be involved. We have been waiting for sting to run that crew.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am watching for Lana. If she goes off pouting today I expect the suit jacket to go and her hair come down.

My guesses are that either Cena quits because Rusev threatens Lana or that Lana throws in the towel for Rusev and he flips shit about her costing him the match.

I can't see either guy submitting in a clean match. maybe one of them passes out in a submission hold?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guesses are that either Cena quits because Rusev threatens Lana or that Lana throws in the towel for Rusev and he flips shit about her costing him the match.

I can't see either guy submitting in a clean match. maybe one of them passes out in a submission hold?
I thought the same thing, maybe Rusev slaps Lana in the Accolade and Cena say's I Quit to stop him. Otherwise, Rusev could drop a nuke on Cena and he'd still not quit, and having Rusev quit after Cena beat him the last two times out would be pretty absurd. Most likely, Rusev loses due to some kind of Lana interference...again

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Fatal 4-Way Match

Champion: Seth Rollins
Challengers: Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton

*If Rollins fails to retain the title, Kane is fired as Director of Operations

WWE United States Championship - "I Quit" Match

Champion: John Cena
Challenger: Rusev (w/ Lana)

Tag Team Championship - 2-out-of-3 Falls Match

Champion: New Day (Big E and Kofi) (w/ Xavier Woods)
Challengers: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya)

Singles Matches

King Barrett vs. Neville

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Matches

Naomi & Tamina vs. The Bellas

The Meta-Powers (Curtis Axel and Macho Mandow) vs. Ascension

*Meta-Powers vs Ascension is pre-PPV match

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't followed all that close this past month. I did see Raw this week.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- In a way, I want Seth to lose because I think after Kane is fired, we see the monster again. But I think Rollins will find some way to win. Ambrose will find a way to keep him from winning, but he will make the match.
WWE United States Championship - Like they will have Cena ever say, "I Quit"? However, I do find these to be some of Cena's best matches.

Tag Team Championship - I was surprised last time there was a 2-out-of-3 falls match. They didn't go to 3 pins. I think this will be 3 pins. I think New Day will win.

Singles Matches

King Barrett vs. Neville - Interesting power vs. finesse matchup. I think the one from UK will win. Okay, I think Barrett wins.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus - Ziggler got screwed in "Kiss Me Arse" match. He will have his payback. This could be the match of the night

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt - I think the most interesting part of this matchup is Wyatt's entrance.

Tag Team Matches

Naomi & Tamina vs. The Bellas - I don't know what is going on here.

The Meta-Powers (Curtis Axel and Macho Mandow) vs. Ascension - I didn't know Axel and Sandow are together. I need to watch this matchup.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the pre PPV match but here's what it says on cagesidseats

"The Mega Powers" vs The Ascension

• Macho Mandow has a tiger pattern robe thing and OH MY GOD LOOK AT CURTIS AXEL!!!!!
  • Axel rips his shirt off and Konnor starts attacking Axel, who immediately starts hulking up. Axel hits the five moves, but it only gets him a two after Viktor breaks the pin. The Ascension doesn't like this much as they start railing Axel.
  • Eventually Mandow is tagged in and starts cleaning house with some of Randy Savage's classic moves.
  • Mandow starts going for the elbow when Konnor knocks him from the turnbuckle. The Fall of Man is hit, and The Ascension gets the win.
The Ascension def "The Mega Powers"

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Ziggler vs. Sheamus was a good match. Good for a minor PPV.

• Before the bell, Sheamus slaps Ziggler. As the bell rings, Ziggler charges at Sheamus like a bat out of hell, sending Sheamus out of the ring hard on his knee. Ziggler follows to keep the pressure on. Ziggler hits a crossbody for two.
  • Sheamus tries for White Noise, but it's reversed into a roll-up for two. Sheamus eventually stops the onslaught with a clothesline and an elbow to Ziggler's knee.
  • Sheamus is definitely in control as he starts to manhandle Ziggler with some stiff holds and power moves.
  • After a while, Ziggler starts to mount a comeback with some good stiff strikes and his signature DDT for two. After the near fall, Ziggler continues to keep the pressure on Sheamus, who is trapped in the corner.
  • Ziggler exposes his buttcheek and delivers a Stinkface to Sheamus for retribution for last month's embarrassment. Sheamus runs out of the ring and gulps some water down.
  • Back in the ring, an angry Sheamus hangs Ziggler on the ropes and tries for a Brogue Kick. Ziggler is able to dodge and hits a Famouser for two.
  • Ziggler mounts Sheamus in the corner and starts to deliver punches, but this is reversed into a powerbomb for two. Sheamus follows up with a running powerslam for a two count as well.
  • Sheamus delivers White Noise and immediately follows up with a Cloverleaf which Ziggler breaks by grabbing the ropes.
  • A very angry Sheamus starts to assault Ziggler with slaps. Ziggler responds with a headbutt and superkick for two. Ziggler starts bleeding heavily, quickly turning into a crimson mask.
  • Sheamus delivers a Brogue Kick for the win.
Sheamus def Dolph Ziggler

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Day gimmick is a great heel gimmick.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Big E tried to jump over Cesaro as Cesaro was running the ropes. Cesaro turned it into a power bomb.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took about 3 minutes for the 1st fall.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four of these guys are doing good job at trying to be creative.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
These New Day/ Cesaro Kidd matches deliver. i hope they can keep this feud going until SS

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the other team got the fall, so, like many expected, 1-1