• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patton!

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw out of him today. It's not like I think he's a #1, but he was getting open with regularity and his hands looked solid. I think if he is this shifty as a rookie, there is a chance he could possibly be a solid 2/3 WR on this team as he gains experience.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good so far. I think with him and Moore and Baldwin we will be ok

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think he will end up being a very solid #3 guy and maybe a #2 if everything goes great with him. I think we might of found something in Baldwin. Harbaugh will get the best out of him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinton Patton - WR - 49ers

Colin Kaepernick called rookie WR Quinton Patton a "great player" after Patton's impressive preseason debut Sunday night.

Patton caught four passes for 35 yards and a touchdown, playing both in the slot and outside receiver. "He's a great player," said Kaepernick. "He is someone who just knows football. He knows how to get open. He knows how to make plays. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do for us." Patton has a good chance to open the season as San Francisco's No. 3 wide receiver.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Aug 26 - 11:26 AM

4 receptions for 35 yards is not "great". It was pretty good and unexpected, but certainly not great.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great for a guy with a broken finger and hasn't played all preseason. Looks good to me. 100x better then what Jenkins has given us.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great for a guy with a broken finger and hasn't played all preseason. Looks good to me. 100x better then what Jenkins has given us.

Definitely.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
4 receptions for 35 yards is not "great". It was pretty good and unexpected, but certainly not great.

He said he was a great player, not that he had a great game. And for a rookie's first NFL action, I'd say it was pretty promising.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think he looked like Chad Johnson with that grill

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he was a great player, not that he had a great game. And for a rookie's first NFL action, I'd say it was pretty promising.

I think the Vikings were as surprised as we were at his performance. Let's see what he does now that teams may know who he is.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:bump:

:hippie::kiss::love:

This kid is special. I didn't see it in him when he was in college playing against weaker competition (he did however destroy several big schools in the big 12). He did a lot of damage against some of the better programs - yet I brushed him off as being an overrated player. Didn't like his route running and top end speed. I ridiculed Mel Kiper Jr. when he was mocking Q in the first round.

When it's all said and done I think he might be the best pick in this entire 2013 niners rookie class. That's saying a lot considering we have Reid who's special. Lattimore, Morris, Tank, could also play extremely well for us down the road, but this guy has "it". I don't think that the preseason was a fluke fellas. This kid could eventually be considered a tremendous steal for us. How the hell did he not start over Kyle Williams early in the season? I just hope he continues to develop, learn the plays, and remain healthy.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

:hippie::kiss::love:

This kid is special. I didn't see it in him when he was in college playing against weaker competition (he did however destroy several big schools in the big 12). He did a lot of damage against some of the better programs - yet I brushed him off as being an overrated player. Didn't like his route running and top end speed. I ridiculed Mel Kiper Jr. when he was mocking Q in the first round.

When it's all said and done I think he might be the best pick in this entire 2013 niners rookie class. That's saying a lot considering we have Reid who's special. Lattimore, Morris, Tank, could also play extremely well for us down the road, but this guy has "it". I don't think that the preseason was a fluke fellas. This kid could eventually be considered a tremendous steal for us. How the hell did he not start over Kyle Williams early in the season? I just hope he continues to develop, learn the plays, and remain healthy.

Rookies rarely start under this regimen and he broke his hand against the colts right?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patton-End-Around.gif

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Vance McDonald blew it 3 times this year in the passing game, but that man is a great blocker. I know he was taking on a smaller guy, but he's done it against just about everyone he's blocked.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vance McDonald blew it 3 times this year in the passing game, but that man is a great blocker. I know he was taking on a smaller guy, but he's done it against just about everyone he's blocked.

That was a perfect block there. Really wish he could step up in the receiving department, we might actually have something then.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ironic that he was supposed to be a receiving TE that would need to learn the blocking game.... And....

Speaking of blocking, how about that block by Patton that helped spring boldins big play down the right side...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope we get something out of Tank. This class is already better then last year rookie class we drafted.