• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PatsvsGb

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things I've observed so far as they approach the half. NE's no name D has played pretty good vs Rodgers and 1st unit, GBay struggled in red zone which believe it or not,was prob last yr. A lot of their points came from between the 20's. Gray looked pretty fast for big boy on 55 yd scamper, pretty surprised Brady and Rodgers played 3 series

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things I've observed so far as they approach the half. NE's no name D has played pretty good vs Rodgers and 1st unit, GBay struggled in red zone which believe it or not,was prob last yr. A lot of their points came from between the 20's. Gray looked pretty fast for big boy on 55 yd scamper, pretty surprised Brady and Rodgers played 3 series
The Packers time of possession was 20 minutes to the Pats 7 minutes and they got three times as much yardage as New England in the first half.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the Redskins and Browns (friend with me is a Skins fan) early in the game the Skins lost Niles Paul for the season. His ankle was pointed in a direction you never want to see it.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers time of possession was 20 minutes to the Pats 7 minutes and they got three times as much yardage as New England in the first half.
True but they stepped up when they had to. I'm no Pats fan by a long shot but it's typical of NE team and of Packers probs last yr. That's all. Yards don't tell whole story. Bend but don't break. Thought it was impressive IMO

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but they stepped up when they had to. I'm no Pats fan by a long shot but it's typical of NE team and of Packers probs last yr. That's all. Yards don't tell whole story. Bend but don't break. Thought it was impressive IMO
The Packers shot themselves in the foot in the red zone. It had more to do with their lack of execution rather than the Pats defense.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Malcolm a Brown pretty close because I knew a lot of guys had the Broncos taking him in the mocks, was not impressed. As a matter of fact, he looked a little lackluster to me

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Billy Boy hasn't had the talent on defense like he did last year what he usually does is play a ton of zone and do the bend don't break defense. Sounds like that might be what we are seeing again this year. It works to get them quite a few wins but when BB has had to use this type of defense they haven't won a Super Bowl as the great QB's or teams with more talent at least find a way to beat them in the playoffs.

I thought Garrappolo or however you spell his name looked ok. If they have to rely on him for 4 games I do think they will struggle to go 2-2. They are definitely going to have to really hope their run game can be great if they hope to come out of those 4 games with a winning record.