• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats road troubles

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats have been great at home but have struggled on the road this year. They have beat Buffalo, Atlanta, Houston and Baltimore on the road but have lost to Cincy, NYJ, Carolina and Miami. The only impressive road win was Baltimore, but that was at a time when Baltimore's offense was incapable of scoring. Lets hope the struggles continue this week!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope so. Denver does seem to be one of the few places Brady struggles and then throw in some road troubles this year and we could definitely see the Broncos in the Super Bowl. Should be a game for the ages. Can't remember the last time I was this pumped for a Bronco game. I fully expect the cameras to be shaking and that stadium as loud as it has ever been.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the game in front of us. I realize the Pats had a few struggles the road but I fully expect them to come into Denver ready to play their best football of the season. But I also feel like their defense will struggle in this one. And even though the loss of Harris leaves some questions, our defense is playing it's best ball right now, a fact few analysts have noticed. You hear a lot about how bad the defense is as though it was the day after Romo hung 500 passing yards and 48 points on us. The truth is the defense has looked like a top 10 unit these past 3 games and will be playing with a lot of confidence in this one. And I think it will do enough to sway the game for the good guys.

Broncos 35, Patriots 27