• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fans are amusing to me...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a joke to us, but honestly, every poster on here would defend their team had they done the same thing. It's clear to everyone outside of the New England area that the pats have been cheating for years. It really devalues all of the titles they won to everyone outside of the north east, but pats fans continue to argue. It's really funny to me. You have to be real though, if you are a fan of another team that did the same thing, you would defend them tooth and nail. It's cool, but everyone outside of New England knows they cheated. Give pats fans a break though, they didn't cheat, their franchise did. And it's really hard for their fans to accept. I noticed the same resistance to the truth when I told my nephew that wwe wrestling was fake. Just give them time. They say, "they hate us because they ain't us", but we really hate them because they are a bunch of cheaters. It'll take time for them to accept it.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

You and people of your ilk hate the Pats and have always hated the Pats because they win a lot and it had nothing to do with cheating.

If it was all about the cheating you would have wrote another thread called: "Falcon fans are amusing to me"

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Goodell has gotten himself and the league is that he feel the league has to hang tough for every infraction and now it just keep escalating. Piped in noise, deflated footballs and the like are truly misdemeanor type infractions that are now being treated a true crimes against the integrity of game. Even SppppyGate was overhyped by the Haterati. Come one, Come on, Come on.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a joke to us, but honestly, every poster on here would defend their team had they done the same thing. It's clear to everyone outside of the New England area that the pats have been cheating for years. It really devalues all of the titles they won to everyone outside of the north east, but pats fans continue to argue. It's really funny to me. You have to be real though, if you are a fan of another team that did the same thing, you would defend them tooth and nail. It's cool, but everyone outside of New England knows they cheated. Give pats fans a break though, they didn't cheat, their franchise did. And it's really hard for their fans to accept. I noticed the same resistance to the truth when I told my nephew that wwe wrestling was fake. Just give them time. They say, "they hate us because they ain't us", but we really hate them because they are a bunch of cheaters. It'll take time for them to accept it.

nice try dimwit. you wouldn't know the truth if Ted Wells bit you in the ass. Then again, neither does he.

by the time the Pats are done with this bogus report it will look like this
th

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It always amazes me that some people really give a shit about how fans of other teams feel about the team they support.

What does it matter?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice thread. Thanks for clearing everything up on one paragraph. You sir are now my idol.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

You and people of your ilk hate the Pats and have always hated the Pats because they win a lot and it had nothing to do with cheating.

If it was all about the cheating you would have wrote another thread called: "Falcon fans are amusing to me"
I was actually rooting for the pats to beat the Seahawks, if that means anything.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't lump me into that boat.

Yes...I agree the Pats have lived on the edge of the rules and have even gone the edge...intentionally. But the most damning in terms of devaluing anything they've done on the imo was spygate.

Haters...nah, not here. I'm not fond of NE because the Steelers have struggled (especially during Cowher's era) to beat them when it really meant something...At the same time...you have to admire the consistency...yeah I know BUF, NYJ, and MIA have made it easy on them but the games still had to be played.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's give everybody a Super Bowl ring so there is no bitching. Seriously, the Lions need a banner!!!