• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats/Bucs Not Showing Much Tonight?

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play each other in week three of the regular season so some think they'll play a close to the vest game. Maybe they will but I think it's overrated. Every team plays their divisional rivals twice a year so they know how to change things up enough the second time around and they have the benefit of game tape. If the HCs still can't figure out where the other's weaknesses are after practicing together this week, they're not as smart as we think they are.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play each other in week three of the regular season so some think they'll play a close to the vest game. Maybe they will but I think it's overrated. Every team plays their divisional rivals twice a year so they know how to change things up enough the second time around and they have the benefit of game tape. If the HCs still can't figure out where the other's weaknesses are after practicing together this week, they're not as smart as we think they are.

I mentioned this earlier in the week and I do think they will play it close to the vest. But I do think the Pats will test the waters against last years #1 run defense. I expect we will test the run early see where the run game stands against a solid defense. Brady will play one quarter Mallett will get some time with the starters but in the end it will IMO be pretty vanilla

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with mojo.. i expect a similar game plan.. run to start.. pass the second.. mix in the third series.. brady goes out mallet comes in .. rinse and repeat untill the sencond half.. then bring in tebow..

as for the d.. i see a lot of shuffling and movent in the safety/db position.. the line and lbs are pretty set. but look for a lot of "oppertunity snaps"

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with mojo.. i expect a similar game plan.. run to start.. pass the second.. mix in the third series.. brady goes out mallet comes in .. rinse and repeat untill the sencond half.. then bring in tebow..

as for the d.. i see a lot of shuffling and movent in the safety/db position.. the line and lbs are pretty set. but look for a lot of "oppertunity snaps"

Agreed, they really have to try and figure this out.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason. Preseason is always vanilla. I don't think this is much different from any other preseason game.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason. Preseason is always vanilla. I don't think this is much different from any other preseason game.

Exactly! The others are over thinking freakin pre-season games too much. It's pre-season!

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be like last week, Brady probably plays 2-3 series.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are some of the stuff your looking at tonight?

I wanna see the young WR's the most.