• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots and Ravens Arrogance

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power Rankings for the #2 Patriots...

The bye week in New England meant additional time for Patriots fans to send along their tweets regarding how awesome their team is. No fanbase tweets such things more ...

Ravens fans hop on Twitter as much, but in their case, it's more "Hey, we're still kinda good!" or -- a favorite -- "Your (sic) an idiot."

Truth is, New England is a premier team right now -- and surprisingly, the defense is a large reason for that. The unit might not be setting the world on fire, but 17th in points allowed is solid enough for Tom Brady, who, well, is setting the world on fire.

Hahaha. I mean both have really good franchises even though I think the Ravens will struggle this season, but both have somethign to brag about over the past decade I suppose, but I guess a lot of people see how arrogant the fans can be at times regarding these two teams.

We are 4-0 and ranked #3, and we are posting how the other shoe will drop soon enough, and that Dalton is just playing out of his mind and will come back down to earth. We are the biggest critic of this team even though we are still hopefull and cheer for them. However, even when we do great things in a game, like against KC...Kramer is right there to say, we aren't as good as we look, KC just stinks! So it is never the Bengals causing them to look that way, but only because they are so bad we have no choice but to look that good.

Just an observation.

bphillips4gg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're basing your assessment of Bengals fans solely off of the personalities on this board then yes, we're all cynics. In the real world, however, there's 3 obnoxious, on-the-bandwagon-this-week fans to every one of the fans who are watching this team with cautious optimism. Just talk to people around the workplace and you'll see that I'm right.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facebook is full of Bengals fans who don't understand the rules of American football and usually don't pay attention to them later in the season but get upset when they lose preseason games at the hand of our backups getting beat by the other teams starters.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facebook is full of Bengals fans who don't understand the rules of American football and usually don't pay attention to them later in the season but get upset when they lose preseason games at the hand of our backups getting beat by the other teams starters.

Facebook is for morons period.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facebook is for morons period.

So is Twitter.

Bengals look good so far, Patriots look good too. Baltimore is a hot pile of shit and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Honestly, I would have some serious reservations about playing Cincy in the Playoffs if it wasn't for your coach. Not saying the Bengals can't beat NE with Marvin Lewis, but............................

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Twitter.

Bengals look good so far, Patriots look good too. Baltimore is a hot pile of shit and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Honestly, I would have some serious reservations about playing Cincy in the Playoffs if it wasn't for your coach. Not saying the Bengals can't beat NE with Marvin Lewis, but............................

It will come down to home field and that will most likely go to the Pats.