• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Haden and Barry Alvarez Caught Yelling at Refs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eeh. That's on Sark and Haden then. TBH, though, I don't know if I could be that close to PAC refs without coming to yell at them. They do suck.

:agree: Seeing someone like Pat Haden get his jimmies rustled so bad that he actually comes down to the field, just shows how bad the PAC refs are.:lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still see it as separate issues.

If the issue is that AD's shouldn't be on the field yelling at refs, I agree.

If the issue is that active AD's shouldn't be on the playoff committee, I agree again.

But, if the issue is that only AD's who are on the selection committee shouldn't be on the field yelling at refs, then I disagree.

Not saying the last. Saying the first two. Only thing I am saying is that people and the media will view it as a huge image problem for the committee because they both did that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Duck in there as well.

Tom Jernstedt

He is the one that was an NCAA Executive. I am considering him that because professionally he has not had anything to due with Oregon. At least according to his bio on the CFP committee website.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what all the excitement is all about. First of all Haden is the AD of USC first and for most, prior to any other commitment. Second, All AD's are allowed on the side lines. 3rd Haden wasn't yelling at anyone, he herd the Ref and walk away.

All I have seen from some folks on this forum is nothing but hate and trying stir some shit...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u cant have people in a high position like haden do what he did. he put direct pressure on the officials the rest of that game and it paid off. 25,000 well worth it

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Haden should resign from the CFP Committee, because he put himself in the position to be a lighting rod all year, over a decision that is personal in nature. He should also be relieved of his duties as AD at USC because he represents ALL the students at USC, and his personal issue over his son should be kept personal. As an individual, if he wants to boycott Indiana that his personal choice. But now he has pulled his CFP Committee membership and his job at USC into a personal situation which doesn't pass the smell test. It's time for Haden to go!