• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paps no longer clutch?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paps was booed by some fans on Sunday after a tough outing. As he approached the dugout he grabbed his crotch while bending his legs. The fans got the message and booed him louder. The ump thought it was obscene and ejected him from the game. Paps put on a tirade by blocking the umpire from moving and screaming his displeasure. The ump had to grab him by his shirt to get him out of the way. When Paps reached the dugout he threw a Gatorade cup in the direction of the umpire. So he is no longer Johnny clutch but rather Johnny CROTCH! Hope his kids were not watching!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Crotch is valuable to the Phils with his 37 saves but we all know that he's a jerk. I think they may want to trade him but no team wants their fans grossed out. Plus he's not going to apologize.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Crotch is valuable to the Phils with his 37 saves but we all know that he's a jerk. I think they may want to trade him but no team wants their fans grossed out. Plus he's not going to apologize.

I agree. Why should he be sorry for making an adjustment at the wrong time. (His story.) The umps story, and most fans would say that he meant eat this! The league will suspend him soon. Giles will take over and that is OK!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I think Papelbon has had enough of the Phillies and Boobens for not moving him when he basically asked to be traded to a winner back before the trade deadline. Boobens effectively killed any deal because he overasked for returns that were not of this universe and other GMs let him know it. That and all the loosing even though we stand at 70-79 right now has probably gotten to Papelbon and this is the result.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I think Papelbon has had enough of the Phillies and Boobens for not moving him when he basically asked to be traded to a winner back before the trade deadline. Boobens effectively killed any deal because he overasked for returns that were not of this universe and other GMs let him know it. That and all the loosing even though we stand at 70-79 right now has probably gotten to Papelbon and this is the result.

The other result is that his trade value dropped even more after this incident. Never would have happened if Ryno did not insist on using him 3 days in a row. Up by three he still had 5 other guys to use in the pen. Lousy move that is similar to the loss when he left Kendrick in too long the other day. We would be a lot closer to a 500 record with a better manager. IMO.