• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Miller sucks now. That didn't take long

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP...who is it in the league that has Pedroia and Cano?

And only 1 day since I had a chance to get my new team under wraps....and I'm already climbing the standings...

My team might not completely suck...

Its CHJ

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that kid Slaughtered an innocent family after his escape, would it still be a great job by the Boston PD? Seriously?

Thank god they were very Lucky, I'm not upset the guy was caught with no further senseless deaths

the FBI was leading the search, and from what they said, the blackhawk they had had spotted a heat signature in that boat around the same time the guy found the kid.

it was an hostage rescue copter

like was said (many times)...this wasnt mid town manhattan where you can walk on a corner and disappear into a sea of people, this was a residential suburban area with a ton of hiding spots.
surprised the kid had that kind of shootout at the end

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP...who is it in the league that has Pedroia and Cano?

And only 1 day since I had a chance to get my new team under wraps....and I'm already climbing the standings...

My team might not completely suck...

If I remember correctly, it was either Ch or self

I was actually looking into it because I'm weak at 2B, but couldn't find a deal that made sense

Got a deal done with Bkballer last night. I think this is the longest I've everr gone into a season before my first Bkballer trade

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be the same m.o. as always

Pretend he didn't just get a scorched earth prediction for the 5000th time this season

Then make his next scorched earth prediction

Then 3 paragraphs of trash talk where he acts as if his scorched earth prediction has already happened

All I took from that series is one less team to worry about. Rays heating up, O's sticking around all season, Sox will level off, Jays dead last

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said.... Cowboy was dead wrong, and would try to find a way to spin it

Literally from the moment it was reported that the Jets were going to trade Revis, he mocked me for saying the Jets were going to get a 1st rounder

"I was right when I said the Jets weren't going to get a 1st rounder. Because only 1 team did"

I admit, I'm stunned they got a #1 for this year, I imagine they were swayed by Revis signing a non-guaranteed contract...who saw that one coming?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock,

I loved Ortiz' speech but were you a little surprised it wasn't Dusty?

Career red sock, thought he would have gotten the nod

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I took from that series is one less team to worry about. Rays heating up, O's sticking around all season, Sox will level off, Jays dead last

While his team in VPs league also sits in dead last...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that kid Slaughtered an innocent family after his escape, would it still be a great job by the Boston PD? Seriously?

Thank god they were very Lucky, I'm not upset the guy was caught with no further senseless deaths

Letting a 19 year old kid escape in a shootout was probably the 3rd most embarrasing thing this weekend after the Sox losing a DH to the Royals (sorry CH) and Brandon Morrow

Remember when Brandon Morrow owned the Yankees because "when was the last time they beat him, huh?" (the answer was 3 starts ago)

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b strong

until the cops say its ok to come out

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Miller sucks now. That didn't take long

HE's had these control problems before, but not nearly that bad since going back to the Pen....

Fuck him...when Breslow and Morales come back, he should be DFA'd...can't justify another pitcher losing his job over him...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock,

word

"This is our fucking town" probably loses its impact when spoken in broken english

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit, I'm stunned they got a #1 for this year, I imagine they were swayed by Revis signing a non-guaranteed contract...who saw that one coming?

Considering how many times he's held the Jets hostage over the fact that they didn't offer him a lot of guaranteed money? Not me

The entire Hard Knocks holdout a few years ago was solely because he wanted a ton of guaranteed money

Don't get me wrong..... I have no hatred towards Revis.... but I will laugh hysterically if the karma god decides to end his career on the sooner side

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he doesn't get cut in the first 2 or 3 seasons, that's 32-48 guaranteed and that's a big nut in the NFL. And the cap number increases after his 2nd year, so he probably would mind being cut after making 32 and finding another big deal

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock,

nah, this is ortiz's city...hes our mascot more or less...thats why they signed him to what they did.

hes more than a ballplayer here

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how many times he's held the Jets hostage over the fact that they didn't offer him a lot of guaranteed money? Not me

The entire Hard Knocks holdout a few years ago was solely because he wanted a ton of guaranteed money

Don't get me wrong..... I have no hatred towards Revis.... but I will laugh hysterically if the karma god decides to end his career on the sooner side

Except for the fact they are reporting he is getting zero guaranteed money..

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't get cut in the first 2 or 3 seasons, that's 32-48 guaranteed and that's a big nut in the NFL. And the cap number increases after his 2nd year, so he probably would mind being cut after making 32 and finding another big deal

He's coming off a torn ACL, and took a contract with no guaranteed money

I think he'll be fine, but that's still not the smartest play on his part

I know what the Jets were thinking

I know what the Bucs were thinking

I have no idea what Revis was thinking