• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAA

nice clamp down job by your temporary team, the knicks

down 70-63, and the game changed

martin was a stud on the boards

Nice job by your teams getting their clocks cleaned in every sport for their city this weekend.

Did the Revolution win?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd think you were right despite the fact you said he would get traded to a Super Bowl contender and the fact that I said only way he gets traded for a 1st rounder is if he gets signed to a new contract. Did anyone see the buccs as stupid enough to give him that huge of a contract?

Adam Schefter on record saying this morning NOBODY in the league was willing to offer the JEts ANYTHING lucky for them they found a team like the buccs...

So when I said NOBODY would offer him a first rounder, I was right about every single team except the Buccs.

:laugh3:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job by your teams getting their clocks cleaned in every sport for their city this weekend.

Did the Revolution win?

sox won a game

bruins won...shutout style

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, it was baaaaad

watching it with my girl and shes laughing so hard shes in tears.

yeah, it was.

maybe they should have done it without the music and let the crowd take over.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dirt aside from the kid not escaping boston...and barely escaping the perimeter the FBI set up, you were dead on about the situation

how much do you think that guys boat and story are going to be worth?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"this is our fucking city"...................until i run back to the dominican from october to february

The trip is a tax write-off since he's actually spending those 5 months conducting the investigation

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some midwest team that will do nothing took both games of yesterdays doubleheader.

allen webster, who we fleeced the dodgers for, was impressive in his first MLB start...as advertised

6 IP
5H
2ER
1BB
5 K's

LOVED what I saw...94-96, the slider is better than advertised and the change made some Royals look downright silly as they flailed at it...

Fuck Andrew Miller...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're obviously horrific and just lost another series at home, but because they salvaged the last game and acted like the won the World Series when they did it, expect HW to come on and predict scorched earth is coming (again), and tell us how it was great to "see the Blue Jays playing with fire. It showed me something, man"

Every time a Blue Jays pitcher gets compared to CC, Kuroda or Pettitte, a poor 3rd world child dies of malaria

HW can dance all he wants. The only reason they salvaged a game is because Nova belongs in AAA. Dickey may be good, but the rest of that staff and that minor league pen is atrocious. And rest in peace To the Morrow/Pettite comps

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, it was.

maybe they should have done it without the music and let the crowd take over.

or just let neil sing it

dude hammed it up real good tho

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP...who is it in the league that has Pedroia and Cano?

And only 1 day since I had a chance to get my new team under wraps....and I'm already climbing the standings...

My team might not completely suck...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOVED what I saw...94-96, the slider is better than advertised and the change made some Royals look downright silly as they flailed at it...

Fuck Andrew Miller...

In their defense, those same Royals have made a lot of marginal pitchers look really good.

cough, cough, Moose, Butler cough cough

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Andrew Miller...

word

now to see what that delarosa kid can do

dodgers are 8-10

thanks fellas

i agree, fuck andrew miller

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In their defense, those same Royals have made a lot of marginal pitchers look really good.

cough, cough, Moose, Butler cough cough

when did billy butler develop tits?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd think you were right despite the fact you said he would get traded to a Super Bowl contender and the fact that I said only way he gets traded for a 1st rounder is if he gets signed to a new contract. Did anyone see the buccs as stupid enough to give him that huge of a contract?

Adam Schefter on record saying this morning NOBODY in the league was willing to offer the JEts ANYTHING lucky for them they found a team like the buccs...

So when I said NOBODY would offer him a first rounder, I was right about every single team except the Buccs.

Like I said.... Cowboy was dead wrong, and would try to find a way to spin it

Literally from the moment it was reported that the Jets were going to trade Revis, he mocked me for saying the Jets were going to get a 1st rounder

"I was right when I said the Jets weren't going to get a 1st rounder. Because only 1 team did"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dirt aside from the kid not escaping boston...and barely escaping the perimeter the FBI set up, you were dead on about the situation

how much do you think that guys boat and story are going to be worth?

If that kid Slaughtered an innocent family after his escape, would it still be a great job by the Boston PD? Seriously?

Thank god they were very Lucky, I'm not upset the guy was caught with no further senseless deaths

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP...who is it in the league that has Pedroia and Cano?

And only 1 day since I had a chance to get my new team under wraps....and I'm already climbing the standings...

My team might not completely suck...

anyone catch the sports reporters this weekned?

mike lupica said the yankees are about to give cano a 10 year gajillion dollar deal "like idiots".

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HW can dance all he wants. The only reason they salvaged a game is because Nova belongs in AAA. Dickey may be good, but the rest of that staff and that minor league pen is atrocious. And rest in peace To the Morrow/Pettite comps

It'll be the same m.o. as always

Pretend he didn't just get a scorched earth prediction for the 5000th time this season

Then make his next scorched earth prediction

Then 3 paragraphs of trash talk where he acts as if his scorched earth prediction has already happened