• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: PACKERS @ SEAHAWKS

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE BOUT TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!!

And a pretty good game.

Remember that time when that guy won a ton of money off a $1 ticket when the Seahawks "intercepted" that pass in the endzone...even Sports Science debunked that catch...good stuff.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just thrilled this year is finally starting!!!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE BOUT TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!!

And a pretty good game.

Remember that time when that guy won a ton of money off a $1 ticket when the Seahawks "intercepted" that pass in the endzone...even Sports Science debunked that catch...good stuff.

Was that a veiled attempt to re-open the 'fail mary' debate? I'm sure it's been done to death already. The one's that believe it was a legit call will never change their minds, the one's who think it was a blown call will never change their minds either. There, I just saved you reading through another 300 reply thread about it where nothing gets settled.

On a better note, FOOTBALL IS BACK!! This feels like Christmas morning when I was a kid. Can't wait for tonight and what I hope will be a great game. The atmosphere in Seattle is almost like a playoff/superbowl atmosphere from what Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt, Willie McGinest, Adam Shefter and others are reporting. It's going to be an electric game.

Raise the 12th man flag, raise the Superbowl Banner and lets go.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3752674-unlimited-power-o.gif

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those packers will be sent home packing more than bruises.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to get to the game. I am visiting my daughter who lives in Seattle and once she is done teaching her day at school we are off to the Clink. I was there for the fail Mary so hopefully this one will end better.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reigning Super Bowl Champs kick off their Title defense tonight!!!!

Seattle is Buzzing!!!!!!

Hey GB fans,. how does it make you feel the nfl went out of their way to not give Seattle any prime time home games this year because they were tired of Seattle blowing the doors off their competition. But the one game the NFL HAD to give Seattle they chose you as the sacrificial lamb?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get some regular season NFL football again!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to get to the game. I am visiting my daughter who lives in Seattle and once she is done teaching her day at school we are off to the Clink. I was there for the fail Mary so hopefully this one will end better.

Have fun. There's a few drunken jackasses that you'll probably run into but for the most part people are pretty friendly. I went to the game a couple of years ago and stood next to a Packers fan (standing room only) and by the third quarter we both came to the conclusion that it was the worst officiated game that either of us had seen. On the flip side, I left early because I had to break up a fight that was brewing between a young drunk idiot Packers fan and a middle-aged, pudgy, idiot Seahawks season ticket holder. Didn't know the the Seahawks won until we got to the bar right next to the stadium. But the bars are probably to be avoided afterwords.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle is Buzzing!!!!!!

Hey GB fans,. how does it make you feel the nfl went out of their way to not give Seattle any prime time home games this year because they were tired of Seattle blowing the doors off their competition. But the one game the NFL HAD to give Seattle they chose you as the sacrificial lamb?

Lambs eating well tonight

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOOTBALL!!!! Woot woot!

:suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle is Buzzing!!!!!!

Wow you ruined it for me now since I know what the results will already be damn does anyone want my tickets I will sell them at face value

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this title and got all tingly inside. Football is finally here!

Only hard part about today is going to be the traffic this afternoon. Good luck getting anywhere in western WA between 1pm and 6pm.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this title and got all tingly inside. Football is finally here!

Only hard part about today is going to be the traffic this afternoon. Good luck getting anywhere in western WA between 1pm and 6pm.

My wife actually commented that she is glad we are no longer living in Seattle today with trying to get home from work. I cannot imagine how crazy that city is right now.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Packers!!! (Won't be posting that again anytime soon!)

Here's to what should be a great game to start the season.:suds:
I was hoping v-bookie would have an over-under of those yellow bean bags thrown but no luck.

Oh ,and no freakin' injuries please!!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game. Always enjoy watching Rodgers play. Other than last year's SB, I also enjoy watching Seattle's defense play. Very interested to see how this one plays out. Hard to pick against Seattle at home, however much I'd like to see the Pack pull the upset.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it. Really rooting for the Packers but hoping for a good game more than anything. Seattle is tough at home. Great team, great fans, the Pack have their work cut out for them.

Seattle 24 Green Bay 17

FOOOOOOOOTBBAAAALLLLL!!!!!!

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Dom Capers has figured out how to contain a mobile QB, also GB putting a rookie Center out in the most hostile environment in the NFL is gonna be a trial by fire to say the least. I really wanna see GB put a beat down on the Hawks but just don't see it happening. I think Seattle wins this one handily.