• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers fear they may lose Desmond Bishop for most of, if not the entire season

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Hawk is an OK player so they aren't completely screwed, but I read that he was their best coverage LB so they're going to be in trouble on 3rd downs.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Hawk is an OK player so they aren't completely screwed, but I read that he was their best coverage LB so they're going to be in trouble on 3rd downs.

When your edge rushers are guys like Matthews and now Perry, when your comrade in the ILB trenches is a run blocking ILB, it could be possible that Hawk's "coverage skills" are the best in the unit by default. Hawk is below average at best.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your edge rushers are guys like Matthews and now Perry, when your comrade in the ILB trenches is a run blocking ILB, it could be possible that Hawk's "coverage skills" are the best in the unit by default. Hawk is below average at best.

Sorry that I wasn't clear, I meant that I read about how Bishop was the Packers best LB in coverage. Hawk is not very good at coverage, which is why I said GB would be in trouble on 3rd downs.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tyler Dunne:

McCarthy: Desmond Bishop needs hamstring surgery. Season is in jeopardy.

---------------------

Another injury for them:

Tom Silverstein:

House suffered a subluxation, which is a dislocation. After 3 weeks will know whether he'll have to wear a harness or possibly have surgery.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Dunne:

McCarthy: Desmond Bishop needs hamstring surgery. Season is in jeopardy.

---------------------

Another injury for them:

Tom Silverstein:

House suffered a subluxation, which is a dislocation. After 3 weeks will know whether he'll have to wear a harness or possibly have surgery.

Hamstring surgery? Game over - See ya in 2013 Desmond - tough break