• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers fans are EXTREMELY quiet when they get their as kicked

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Pacers are a fiesty bunch....

Never even knew they had fans...

Cant wait for Portland to go into Indy and sweep the season.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That LonelySheepFucker guy is a brand new Pacers fan since the 2011-2012 season, you can't blame him.

You love for Channing Tatum is well known throught the sports forum community lebronmonsterfag, so if I was you I would shut up lol.

On a side note, your fear of me is also well known, hence the reason you never showed up at ***********' alternate site, hosted by fpliii. Bitchhhhhhh. :bawling:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, there are few sights more warming to the heart than seeing children at play.

Not a very good day yesterday to be Blue Through it All, yet I remain so. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of the Colts game. Was spared the Pacers game as my wife was performing in a Christmas Musical. Watching and listening to those ladies sing was..........oh well, you know the old saying: "grin and bear it."

To make my joy complete, we went to a Turkish Restaurant after and I got to spend even more time with my brother-in-law and his new paramour. Then there was the overcooked lamb.

I hear the Thunder could not miss, the Pacers could not hit and looked tired. Was a rout predictable? Perhaps. Changes little.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Pacers are a fiesty bunch....

Never even knew they had fans...

Cant wait for Portland to go into Indy and sweep the season.

Surely you do not wish to associate yourself with Heat trolls, good moderator? Hmmmm. Come to think of it you did delete a couple of my responses the other day. What does that speak of?

February is a long time off. Hopefully, your team will find a victory or two between now and then to make the rematch more interesting.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, there are few sights more warming to the heart than seeing children at play.

Not a very good day yesterday to be Blue Through it All, yet I remain so. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of the Colts game. Was spared the Pacers game as my wife was performing in a Christmas Musical. Watching and listening to those ladies sing was..........oh well, you know the old saying: "grin and bear it."

To make my joy complete, we went to a Turkish Restaurant after and I got to spend even more time with my brother-in-law and his new paramour. Then there was the overcooked lamb.

I hear the Thunder could not miss, the Pacers could not hit and looked tired. Was a rout predictable? Perhaps. Changes little.

Here we go again with a fanbase using the tired excuse. So if Indy wins tmr night I can use the excuse that it is the Heat 3rd road game in 4 nights?

BTW just because I don't root for teams in the same city doesn't mean I'm a frontrunner. I am as loyal as they come. Been a Heat fan since the late 90's. A fan who root for all his hometown teams can be a frontrunner as well as they can only support the team when they're doing well (actually know a few new yorkers who are like this with NYK) and someone who root for teams all over the USA can be a loyal fan by staying and supporting their teams through the rough times

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took you nearly 7 hours to get over that OKC ass whooping I see lol

Ah, the first of the childlike wonders appears. I am looking forward to seeing new avatar running up the flag post. When will the unveiling be? We all a tingle with anticipation. :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize there were a lot of Pacers fans on here... Their board has less than 30 comments total.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize there were a lot of Pacers fans on here... Their board has less than 30 comments total.

They don't actually have fans.

They were ranked like 25th in home attendance last season.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bk is a front runner. the worse kind too. I remember him being a heat fan since BEFORE the Beasley draft a few years back. he knew we would become a dynasty 6 years ago. so he has been on heat boards since back then. what a joke. way to out him.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bk is a front runner. the worse kind too. I remember him being a heat fan since BEFORE the Beasley draft a few years back. he knew we would become a dynasty 6 years ago. so he has been on heat boards since back then. what a joke. way to out him.

I have already opined one theory. The only other that remains is momma took you off the teat too soon. Diminutive stature, I presume?:lol: