• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats your team never quit, nice win. They made the plays they had to and took advantage of a few breaks.
Even so, SC played a great game, and it all came down to one play, stopping Rising on the 2pt conversion.

Hella-of-a task, and I tip my hat to Whittingham for going for the win in that spot. I can only wonder how many HC's actually go with the golden rule to play for the win at home, and tie on the road in that scenario. I think most HC's take it to OT and kick the PAT.

Gutsy call by Kyle, gutsy keeper by Rising & gutsy win for the Utes. The Utes do what they had to do to stay in the hunt for the PAC12 Title and what a tough way to take the only loss of the season for the Trojans...

Caleb Williams' once again was a load to handle all night, and nearly kept his team undefeated vs a tough Ute team at home.

Unfortunately for SC fans, we can no longer say... 'As goes Caleb, so go the Trojans' because that man deserved the Win on Saturday night!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even so, SC played a great game, and it all came down to one play, stopping Rising on the 2pt conversion.

Hella-of-a task, and I tip my hat to Whittingham for going for the win in that spot. I can only wonder how many HC's actually go with the golden rule to play for the win at home, and tie on the road in that scenario. I think most HC's take it to OT and kick the PAT.

Gutsy call by Kyle, gutsy keeper by Rising & gutsy win for the Utes. The Utes do what they had to do to stay in the hunt for the PAC12 Title and what a tough way to take the only loss of the season for the Trojans...

Caleb Williams' once again was a load to handle all night, and nearly kept his team undefeated vs a tough Ute team at home.

Unfortunately for SC fans, we can no longer say... 'As goes Caleb, so go the Trojans' because that man deserved the Win on Saturday night!
It was a great game, both teams left it on the field.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest waste of 100k ever. God damnit Cam Ward goes through stretches where plays like the best QB in the conference, then most of the other stretches he still plays DIII level or whatever division that school is in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s great to be back. I will wait for my applaud later for now my Devils are gonna make the right hire here. I was a huge Graham fan so I never liked the Herm hire, but I think both would of ended up being fired anyway. I can’t believe Emroi is named the starter for this week, but I’m sure it won’t last long! Go Devils!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s great to be back. I will wait for my applaud later for now my Devils are gonna make the right hire here. I was a huge Graham fan so I never liked the Herm hire, but I think both would of ended up being fired anyway. I can’t believe Emroi is named the starter for this week, but I’m sure it won’t last long! Go Devils!

I was actually a bit surprised at how well Herm was doing. He had you guys just about there before the NCAA came a knocking.

It's going to be difficult for you to make the right hire until the NCAA is done.

Might need to do it over 2 hires. One to get you through the investigation and any punishment...

and one to rebuild your program.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Duck Fans on the home win!

Pretty obvious to me, kicking field goals in Autzen, ain't no good!

Now let's see if the Bruins will be top 10 ranked after losing to a top 10 team on the road.

They did score more than three points after all. :dhd:

JK of course... We all know there are too many SEC teams with 1 loss that will naturally be ahead of the Bruins. :whistle:

Once again, after all the tongue and cheek, nice win today, Congrats!!

Looking at your schedule, there are no huge games until the PAC CCG.

Hope the Bruins get the rematch in the Rose Bowl, stay tuned, that is unless the top SEC & B1G one loss teams take some tumbles, because at this point, I can only see the Trojans with a path to get a 1 loss PAC team in the Playoffs.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, never change, Marshawn Lynch!

ESPN interviewing him and Justin Forsett on the sideline. Lynch comments on how he never heard Forsett use a cuss word. Then second question he drops a " these motherfuckers, and this shit" on live TV.

Dude is a national treasure

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN interviewing him and Justin Forsett on the sideline. Lynch comments on how he never heard Forsett use a cuss word. Then second question he drops a " these motherfuckers, and this shit" on live TV.

He had just finished talking about the fact that Forsett never swears :heh:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering where we were last year, I'd say the Husky season with the new staff is a massive success and turnaround. Plenty more work to do as we seem to really be struggling on the road this season, but man, I'm a happy dawg at the progress and going bowling this year.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BEASTMODE MOTHERFUCKER!!

:rofl:
I like how Forsett has no reaction whatsoever to the "motherfuckers" being dropped!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks right.
I'm pretty good with this, however I would swap Oregon and USC.

SC's 1 point loss to a top ranked opponent on the road holds more weight than the ass whooping the Ducks took in Georgia.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to say again this NIL bullshit sucks. We aren’t Texas A&M bad at blowing money but we are the worst in the conference with spending money on useless players.