• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You: Phoenix is the only market west of Texas that is worth a nickel right now
Lonestar: Lol - but their program isn’t
You: They got invited to the B1G didn’t they as opposed to Oregon.

Next time sober up before hitting "Post reply".
You cropped out a little bit of that convo homie. I know we are aren’t in the conversation for ultra B1G west but neither are you. Hindsight the top teams from the previous year gets the bigger cut of the next year. But Larry Scott was an abomination that care more living his multi million dollar lifestyle than actually the job he got paid for.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cropped out a little bit of that convo homie. I know we are aren’t in the conversation for ultra B1G west but neither are you. Hindsight the top teams from the previous year gets the bigger cut of the next year. But Larry Scott was an abomination that care more living his multi million dollar lifestyle than actually the job he got paid for.

Rutgers was not mentioned in any of the posts quoted.

Next time sober up, drunkie.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it was, keep up on the entire conservation not just peanut gallery you are coming from. Rutgers is more attractive to the B1G because of the market size, even though no one in NCAA football cares about college football. Oregon is the premier left over athletic program and couldn’t get an invite. WSU has been better at every sport than UW does has for some decade. But Phoenix is he biggest and fastest growing market in the country. Who the Big 12 will invites because the original Pac has 4 members left. If the Big 12 wants to become a shifty 4th conference then they might as well become a football conference. Let Olympic sports play how they play since SC and UCLA just took g the best Olympics sports team not named Stanford. And right now Universal wants Norte Dame, and Stanford is the logical next step because 1/6th of their right rivalry becomes all B1G. Independence is sweet bur when they can go undefeated in the B1G West. The B1G is weak outside of Ohio State so it isn’t going to be an issue for SC except if they play a November game

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was, keep up on the entire conservation not just peanut gallery you are coming from. Rutgers is more attractive to the B1G because of the market size, even though no one in NCAA football cares about college football. Oregon is the premier left over athletic program and couldn’t get an invite. WSU has been better at every sport than UW does has for some decade. But Phoenix is he biggest and fastest growing market in the country. Who the Big 12 will invites because the original Pac has 4 members left. If the Big 12 wants to become a shifty 4th conference then they might as well become a football conference. Let Olympic sports play how they play since SC and UCLA just took g the best Olympics sports team not named Stanford. And right now Universal wants Norte Dame, and Stanford is the logical next step because 1/6th of their right rivalry becomes all B1G. Independence is sweet bur when they can go undefeated in the B1G West. The B1G is weak outside of Ohio State so it isn’t going to be an issue for SC except if they play a November game

tldr

You got clowned. Own it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tldr

You got clowned. Own it.
Clowned how? 100% proving that Arizona State is more attractive to a conference than UW or Oregon combined? Wilner already reported Uncle Phil tried getting you into the B1G and it was a no go.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it was you tard, I brought it up as he used useless numbers. Oregon and Washington draws however many times more viewers than Rutgers but Rutgers is 10 times the viable option for expansion than the Ducks or the Mutts. Facts hurt you, I get it. But take a deep breath and realize Oregon at most is Utah in terms of you exhaust all options first.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tldr

You got clowned. Own it.

Dude might even be dumber than Fred. Dude gets clowned every time he tries to post. I can't wait for the next domino to fall so we can leave these losers to rot in the MWC

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Oregon fans.

1. Just because you say someone was owned, doesn't mean they were. In fact, generally speaking, it means you had no other reply.

2. Yes. Oregon draws more eyes than Rutgers or UCLA. But it's not about the football or how many eyes an individual team draws, it's about the market and those 2 schools are in the 2 biggest markets in the country. Oregon isn't.

3 All 4 of my kids quit saying ''owned'' about the time they quit going to junior high school.

4. The fact that it looks like the only way that Oregon gets an invite is if Notre Dame joins should tell you all you need to know.

5. The B1G doesn't seem to be interested in further expansion unless it involves Notre Dame and the Big 12 seems interested in the Arizona schools because they're in a growing market and there is a potentially lucrative basketball rivalry between Arizona and Kansas.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camps have started and so excited for all the changes taking place, especially on offense. Alot of damage was inflicted on this program the past two seasons and will take a lot of work to fix that. But really liking what I'm seeing so far.
Beautiful perfect August weather on display. We got college football in a couple weeks. Love it. WOOF!!!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tldr

You got clowned. Own it.
Clowned how, by stating the fact that Rutgers is more valuable to the B1G over Oregon.

The thing that made the conference great, will end up being the dissolution of it. Travel partners were a great idea, but it ask consolidated markets. Right now the conference has Phoenix and Denver that are attractive to other conferences.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got SC going 9-3 this year. I can only root for them for two more seasons. Once they are in the hated Big 10, I'm done. Some things simply cannot be overlooked; USC in the Big 10 is one of them.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect a Wazzu dude to champion ASU's cause.

To be clear, I think Washington is a more valuable entity than ASU is right now. Maybe not in 15 years but that doesn't really matter now.

For all I know, Arizona gonna run out out of water and we'll all be moving to Michigan or Minnesota. It's all stupid conjecture. Washington has value as a decent brand name school with an ENORMOUS R&D side and big market. They aren't getting left out.

Oregon has been successful and has a decent UG side with basically no R&D to speak of, and strong recent football pedigree without much of a local talent base.

ASU has relatively dog shit recent football pedigree because we can't help but trip over our dicks, but has a pretty significant R&D with a big local market.

One of these three is not like the other. Washington is going to get a call up at some point. Nobody else should feel all that comfortable.

I only wonder what the ESPN offer would be for the Pac 12 with the LA schools now that they missed out on the B1G TV package. It is what it is though. The last major cities in the Pac 12 are the Bay, Seattle, Denver and Phoenix. Whenever the whole school shuffle finally ends and someone shoves the final dagger in the NCAA's back, those schools are going to be fine.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be clear, I think Washington is a more valuable entity than ASU is right now. Maybe not in 15 years but that doesn't really matter now.

For all I know, Arizona gonna run out out of water and we'll all be moving to Michigan or Minnesota. It's all stupid conjecture. Washington has value as a decent brand name school with an ENORMOUS R&D side and big market. They aren't getting left out.

Oregon has been successful and has a decent UG side with basically no R&D to speak of, and strong recent football pedigree without much of a local talent base.

ASU has relatively dog shit recent football pedigree because we can't help but trip over our dicks, but has a pretty significant R&D with a big local market.

One of these three is not like the other. Washington is going to get a call up at some point. Nobody else should feel all that comfortable.

I only wonder what the ESPN offer would be for the Pac 12 with the LA schools now that they missed out on the B1G TV package. It is what it is though. The last major cities in the Pac 12 are the Bay, Seattle, Denver and Phoenix. Whenever the whole school shuffle finally ends and someone shoves the final dagger in the NCAA's back, those schools are going to be fine.

It sounds like Stanford, Oregon and Washington are getting the call up, probably soonish. The question is around who #20 will be if ND doesn't join the Big Ten. It sounds like it could be California, it could be Arizona State or it could be Utah. If I were the Big Ten, I would go with ASU but people more in the know think it's going to be Cal. They aren't that confident about Cal though so who knows.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn’t championing ASU, it is just stated the fact that Phoenix is a 10 times more attractive market than Seattle is. Overall athletics, no, but Phoenix already has the snowbirds that the B1G wants to capture plus ASU. The Seattle television market doesn’t have 1 primary college football team no matter how many times Husky alums try saying it is theirs and the overall market is very weak for college sports.

Pre expansion being all about television sets then it would’ve made sense but A. Adding the Huskies doesn’t bring half of the market and B. Seattle is a cord cutting city which wouldn’t give them any leverage. Portland is a much smaller market but market capture is better for Oregon than UW.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old information IMO.

Timing of the leak is interesting

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05