• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently USC is in the mix for him. It's looking like Riley is looking to upgrade the o-line which USC has desperately needed for years.
Thanks for removing all that garbage above. Just saw this now and was like oh lord....
Keep politics off the pac12 thread. It's one of the basic rules around here.

Yahhh, Riley, as I expected, was going to come out swinging when it comes to recruiting. I haven't missed it when the Trojans would raid WA state for our top trench recruits. Sigh....guess it was fun while it lasted.

I think we still got a renewed shot with Conerly with the new staff, and especially Huff being retained as Oline coach, but I'm sure Riley is taking a look at him as well.

Ducks better come to grips with what Riley at USC means for their west coast recruiting as well.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is trash, Utah broke them! They’re the new dumpster fire in the PAC!

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU's offense without White was so bad. I don't have a lot of hope for next year even with a few really good players coming back. Not unless they do very, very well in the Portal.

Which means in typical ASU fashion we'll probably be as good or better, because when I expect us to be bad we're normally better than I think. We need a lot of portal help though and so far it's been mostly talented young players leaving.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, anyone know if Utah had any players that opted out?
Not as far as I know. With how emotional Utah's season was, I have a hard time imagining any of their players missing their first Rose Bowl.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you are uneducated in this regarded and don't understand that the B1G didn't let it's teams compete in bowl games for several decades, and limited the bowls they could be in to the Rose Bowl for a period as well. So the Gophers had several undefeated seasons, Big Ten Title winning seasons and Natl Title winning seasons where they didn't go to a Bowl Game. How is it that you are so dense that you don't understand sh1t like this?
The Pac-whatever was under some of those same limitations for a while, as well; but I think they wisened up a bit sooner than the Big 10-ish. Also, there were several years that both the AP & the old UPI polls chose their national champions before the bowl games; and, on at least one of those occasions Minnesota got their 2nd loss in a bowl game & probably wouldn't have been national champs if the voting had taken place post-bowl.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac-whatever was under some of those same limitations for a while, as well; but I think they wisened up a bit sooner than the Big 10-ish. Also, there were several years that both the AP & the old UPI polls chose their national champions before the bowl games; and, on at least one of those occasions Minnesota got their 2nd loss in a bowl game & probably wouldn't have been national champs if the voting had taken place post-bowl.
Oh shit here comes a 9 paragraph dissertation on why Um invented football.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like the real All Pac 12 1st team QB is transferring

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Caleb Williams will be visiting USCs campus as soon as possible and Mario Williams is also expected to visit this week.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn - I thought that kid was pretty good
He is a solid player but his HC was fired over certain issues and Dickert didn’t keep his OC/QB coach. Once Brian Smith was let go it was inevitable.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is he at keeping the players he recruited? Didn't Rondale Moore transfer to Kentucky?
You're probably thinking of Wen'Dale Robinson who started at Nebraska. Sort of similar players.