• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decommit season continues like clockwork for Ducks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the geniuses at ESPN and other clowns who claimed Oregon was going to the playoffs this year:

source.gif

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is fucking stupid. Wait forever. Play a game and lose in tragic fashion. Get sick for a month, lose again.

Super fun, glad we tried this bull shit out.

We'll lose to Arizona too because fuck 2020.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is fucking stupid. Wait forever. Play a game and lose in tragic fashion. Get sick for a month, lose again.

Been a messed up season for sure. Empty stadiums, couldn't even play 6 games, no apple cup, players leaving early for the NFL. Just ugly all around.
But I still relished today because I got to see 3 pac games was about as close as it gets to a normal fall saturday watching cfb. And it all will come to an end in a blink of an eye.
Anyway, here's to things getting better in 2021.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a messed up season for sure. Empty stadiums, couldn't even play 6 games, no apple cup, players leaving early for the NFL. Just ugly all around.
But I still relished today because I got to see 3 pac games was about as close as it gets to a normal fall saturday watching cfb. And it all will come to an end in a blink of an eye.
Anyway, here's to things getting better in 2021.
I guess it can't get worse. But if we lose to Arizona, or get canceled again, that'd be pretty close.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC plays today. :yes:

So good, they got us playing on Sunday now. lol

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff bowls could still happen, but really can't see others. Didn't expect any when the season started. Really don't care a whole lot about the CCG this year either as the season was so imbalanced it just doesn't mean much.

Each week is just another chance to watch some kind of college football. Championships really aren't a thing this year. Nor bowls.
Championships in the SEC, ACC, and B12 are as much a “thing” this year as any. The fact that the B1G and P12 screwed the pooch doesn’t taint what happens in conferences with commissioners who aren’t utter fools like Scott.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championships in the SEC, ACC, and B12 are as much a “thing” this year as any. The fact that the B1G and P12 screwed the pooch doesn’t taint what happens in conferences with commissioners who aren’t utter fools like Scott.
Bullshit.

With cancelled games from Covid and uneven schedules, to either empty or drastically reduced fans in the stands removing what home field is supposed to be, it isn't the same this year. Key players have had to sit out with positive results. It's an * for all of the sport.

Having games is better than not having games, but this isn't college football as we know it.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

With cancelled games from Covid and uneven schedules, to either empty or drastically reduced fans in the stands removing what home field is supposed to be, it isn't the same this year. Key players have had to sit out with positive results. It's an * for all of the sport.

Having games is better than not having games, but this isn't college football as we know it.
The teams crying about asterisks would be crying during other seasons. The teams that usually win are winning. The only team with a legitimate gripe is tOSU, and that’s because Delany’s replacement isn’t savvy like Delany. They almost paid the ultimate price for his stupidity.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams crying about asterisks would be crying during other seasons. The teams that usually win are winning. The only team with a legitimate gripe is tOSU, and that’s because Delany’s replacement isn’t savvy like Delany. They almost paid the ultimate price for his stupidity.
Bullshit.

It isn't crying to point out 2020 isn't the same as every other year in the last 100. I couldn't care less about the Pac12 in saying this isn't a normal season. I don't think the Pac or my team got screwed out of anything. This is about all of the sport this year. And it isn't just college football. It's all sport worldwide at every level. Even the NFL. No fans in the stands changes the sport of football. Road wins just don't have the same meaning.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

It isn't crying to point out 2020 isn't the same as every other year in the last 100. I couldn't care less about the Pac12 in saying this isn't a normal season. I don't think the Pac or my team got screwed out of anything. This is about all of the sport this year. And it isn't just college football. It's all sport worldwide at every level. Even the NFL. No fans in the stands changes the sport of football. Road wins just don't have the same meaning.
Road wins are easier means home wins are harder. It’s a different challenge. Top coaches and teams handle it better than others.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We’re gonna roll U4! Check yourself man.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

We have had years that deserve more of asterisk than a year of Covid.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So USC has to beat UCLA to get to the CCG and keep the PAC's extremely low chances of getting a team to the CFP on life support. Or at the least, getting a New Years bowl invite.

They better not overlook UCLA. Chip is quietly getting that team turned around. They have won 3 of their last 4 and the loss was by a field goal to Oregon.

USC has finally looked more like USC the last couple of games...but there are still lapses that could cost them against the Bruins.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair to the Cougs, I think they're better than they looked yesterday. That was just one of those games where a couple of early breaks went USC's way and the game just got away from them.

On their opening drive, they went for it on 4th and 1 and got stopped. But USC got away with an offsides that would have given them a 1st down.

They also turned the ball over 3 times after having only 2 turnovers in their first 2 games. That set up at least 2 of USC's touchdowns.

I think USC still wins if those things don't happen. But I think it would have been a much better game.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I have always hated playing SC and the one school I will never talk shit about playing. SC has and will always have the most talent in the conference and yesterday is what it looks like when they play to their ability. No offense @trojanfan12 but Hufanga is a dirty player and the game was over after the first series with his first cheap shot on Watson and the entire rest of the line tucked their tails and didn’t show any fight.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I have always hated playing SC and the one school I will never talk shit about playing. SC has and will always have the most talent in the conference and yesterday is what it looks like when they play to their ability. No offense @trojanfan12 but Hufanga is a dirty player and the game was over after the first series with his first cheap shot on Watson and the entire rest of the line tucked their tails and didn’t show any fight.

Cheap shot?