• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheap shot?
Yes sir, he got in a solid cheap shot on Watson on the first drive, then Harris or Bell (can’t remember which) on the second drive. Definitely a dude with passion but he was dirty until the third drive when he was Wazzu’s daddy. Reminds me of your player Gustin a few years back.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir, he got in a solid cheap shot on Watson on the first drive, then Harris or Bell (can’t remember which) on the second drive. Definitely a dude with passion but he was dirty until the third drive when he was Wazzu’s daddy. Reminds me of your player Gustin a few years back.

I'd have to see video of it. I didn't see anything during the game and I don't remember him being called for anything. He's one of my favorite players, so I watch him pretty closely. Could have easily missed something though.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pay herman 25 million to go away to hire one of those two losers?? id be fucking shocked if that happened....
Thats what it's going to come down to. I think they were only willing to pay the buyout if they landed Meyer. Texas has some deep pockets, but nether of them are worth that chunk of cheddar. Urban didn't accept the USC overtures last year and they stuck with Helton. Probably same thing happens here.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to see video of it. I didn't see anything during the game and I don't remember him being called for anything. He's one of my favorite players, so I watch him pretty closely. Could have easily missed something though.
He didn’t get called, nor should he have. I guess I can’t say dirty as Albert Haynesworth or Suh but going right up to the line, which is fine because that is how some players have to play. Either way, he IMO crossed the line during the first two series (namely the first when he whiffed on a blitz) got a nice blindsight shot on our guard Watson) and not one person on our team even bowed up to him. Not enough the token tough guy act where it would get pulled apart. For sure though he would be a fav player on my team as well. The first two series Hufanga showed he was tougher than anyone on our offense and just toyed with de Laura. But playing you guys always scares me because he always has the chance of grown ass men playing boys which is what happened.

Only thing I wish, was Mike Leach coaching that team just to hear his mental break down in the post game. I’m calling out the players, players have said they were embarrassed so could only imagine Leach having an epic post game rant.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by UW. They know their winning % against Oregon over the last 2 decades. Just shut it down before they are forced to play their first away game of the season.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the kinds of titles UW is has resorted to. One division win and claiming a division title. Peak 2020
Next time don't choke to the Beavs and Cal back to back. Then you might have a legit reason to run your mouth about titles in the F'd up year this was.

The Beavs!!!! Your going to have to stew on that one for an entire offseason. Ol little brother of the state of Oregon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Oregon crying about not getting to play Washington because they fucked up and lost to Oregon St. and Cal.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time don't choke to the Beavs and Cal back to back. Then you might have a legit reason to run your mouth about titles in the F'd up year this was.

The Beavs!!!! Your going to have to stew on that one for an entire offseason. Ol little brother of the state of Oregon.

With UW most likely out next week, Oregon may end up getting a shot in the pac 12 championship. Id rather have beaten Washington (again) in order to clinch it but 2020 gonna 2020. Can’t depend on programs with no discipline to run a tight ship

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Oregon crying about not getting to play Washington because they fucked up and lost to Oregon St. and Cal.
You have to admit it, it’s a smart move by the Huskies. Avoid playing all road games and avoid playing a team that’s owned you in the 21st century. Now get ready for them to claim they are PAC co champs when they choose not to play next week as well