• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon/Stanford got moved to ESPNNews because of the Biden speech and it had to go against the game of the week. Nobody could have predicted Biden was going to give his victory speech during the game. Otherwise, USC would have been bumped to that spot and Oregon would have gotten the noon game. It happens, FOX was fortunate in that regard

The other games had the same thing happen. Nice try.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol loving this smack talk between ducks and trojans.. Be a huge game if both of y'all can stay undefeated before meeting up

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol loving this smack talk between ducks and trojans.. Be a huge game if both of y'all can stay undefeated before meeting up

There's an outside chance that it could be for cfp spot.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what?
“Being a punkass”

That was the reason given by the mod. A lot of people are upset that Thiefery was banned and the mods don’t want any discussion about it. Just mods defending and covering for other mods bad decisions. Ive seen it on plenty of boards

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an outside chance that it could be for cfp spot.
bro the way Covid is kicking up dust.. PAC and BIG need to get their games in ASAP. Gut feeling is the SEC is going to cancel the rest of the regular season after the commish made those remarks yesterday

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro the way Covid is kicking up dust.. PAC and BIG need to get their games in ASAP. Gut feeling is the SEC is going to cancel the rest of the regular season after the commish made those remarks yesterday

That may help the PAC. If they end up playing close to the same amount of games, an undefeated pac champ is almost certain to get in

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What'd he say. I missed it.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd he say. I missed it.
he said that they have exceeded the expectations getting this far into the season, from when they were envisioning this back in July, August. That they have to be greatful for the amount of games they have played thus far.. Then the postponements happened and now they are actually considering announcing games like aggy vs ole miss to be canceled out right.
The skeptical me, think they want to maybe play one more game, then announce Bama vs FL in the CCG.. If Bama wins, they will make a case for aggy.. If FL wins, they will make a case for Bama to go in still.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said that they have exceeded the expectations getting this far into the season, from when they were envisioning this back in July, August. That they have to be greatful for the amount of games they have played thus far.. Then the postponements happened and now they are actually considering announcing games like aggy vs ole miss to be canceled out right.
The skeptical me, think they want to maybe play one more game, then announce Bama vs FL in the CCG.. If Bama wins, they will make a case for aggy.. If FL wins, they will make a case for Bama to go in still.

If anything, teams should have started earlier. They gambled on things getting better and they haven’t

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, teams should have started earlier. They gambled on things getting better and they haven’t
I criticize the Big 12 a lot but they should have started labor day weekend too, but they did start the week after and have had 3 bye weeks to use to complete the 10 game season.. Texas has 3 games left along with ou and osu after this bye week. Hopefully they can play these games out because it's a mini playoff to just get to the CCG

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 3rd & 4th most watched games? And leading viewership in conference last year. Pretty rich coming from a program far beneath UCF.
Fake stats.

Yes, we are so below UCF yet we still have as many national championships as the Ducks when your biggest donor you know was Nike and ours cared more about academics.