• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it! I knew you were a Fascist Leftist.

200.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who works in the health care industry, I got mixed emotions on these mandates. But he's basically a employee of the state, he knew this was coming, and made his decision. Tough situation. Will be some serious drama down the road when it comes to him being owed any money.

But let's keep the politics piece of this story out of this thread. Not the place for it.

Names of his replacement are already being thrown out there. I liked Rolovich, but Cougs do have options to land a good coach.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who works in the health care industry, I got mixed emotions on these mandates. But he's basically a employee of the state, he knew this was coming, and made his decision. Tough situation. Will be some serious drama down the road when it comes to him being owed any money.

But let's keep the politics piece of this story out of this thread. Not the place for it.

Names of his replacement are already being thrown out there. I liked Rolovich, but Cougs do have options to land a good coach.

Graham Harrell could be a fit. There will probably be substantial turnover at USC, so might as well get out.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you do that? How do you keep the politics out of something that politics has shoved it's big fat fucking self into?

I suppose I can try to ignore it. But some of you believe that you can just keep ignoring politics and eventually it will go away, but what will happen is the more you ignore it, the more it will grow and spread and get it's fingers into everything, such as cfb.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham Harrell could be a fit. There will probably be substantial turnover at USC, so might as well get out.
Reportedly, Jake Dickert is to be named the interim HC for now. Gonna be tough to finish the season with all those assistants out as well. Cougs are in for a rough couple months. But do expect them to have options and land a decent replacement.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, FDF can't help but insert politics into everything.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you do that? How do you keep the politics out of something that politics has shoved it's big fat fucking self into?

I suppose I can try to ignore it. But some of you believe that you can just keep ignoring politics and eventually it will go away, but what will happen is the more you ignore it, the more it will grow and spread and get it's fingers into everything, such as cfb.
I hear you. Politics is heavily involved in the pandemic response and mandates so its hard to dance around the subject, but just take it over to the politics forum if you want to discuss that specific side of it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, FDF can't help but insert politics into everything.
Politics/Leftists started it. They shoved politics into everything and too many for too long ignored it and/or pretend like it can be ignored. Those who want to shove politics into everything (Leftists) want people to ignore it as that's how they get away with doing it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. Politics is heavily involved in the pandemic response and mandates so its hard to dance around the subject, but just take it over to the politics forum if you want to discuss that specific side of it.
Like I said, I'll try.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he takes your advice, but in my experience he just isn't bright enough to stick to the rules.