• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense as is. No ones fault but you, your parents, and your educational system if it doesn't make sense to you.
What's that saying.It's true if you believe it. You're a prime example.
But thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this conference board.
Maybe one day someone will let us know why you're here.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that saying.It's true if you believe it. You're a prime example.
But thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this conference board.
Maybe one day someone will let us know why you're here.

Sorry, not everyone can live up to your killer 'fixed' jokes and your completely nonsubstantive posts coupled with an inability to read.

Again, if you can't read properly, it's not the fault of anyone here. Here, try this...Hooked on Phonics | Learn to read.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not everyone can live up to your killer 'fixed' jokes and your completely nonsubstantive posts coupled with an inability to read.

Again, if you can't read properly, it's not the fault of anyone here. Here, try this...Hooked on Phonics | Learn to read.

When I "fix" your posts they aren't meant to be jokes. The joke was your original posts. Self awareness not your strong suit I see.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems legit. They need something that looks like a giant tank on the back of that giant toilet bowl.
This is one of those things that just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. It's cool to have a video screen to watch a play again when you're at the stadium. I know for many years it was frustrating to watch a game at South Bend and you could never see a great play again till you got back to your hotel room and watched ESPN but I don't see why we need screens practically the size of the field. The one in Arlington at Jerry world is distracting because they have it on all the time. At USCs home games they have one pretty big one on one side of the field and it's not a distraction. You watch the game and when theres a TD play or fumble or INT you look up and watch the play again. Maybe I'm get off my lawn guy now .lol. But I just don;t see why they need to be so huge.To me if you wanna watch the game on TV stay home.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @socaljim242 said. A WNBA all star team couldn’t beat most HS state championship boys teams.
what states and what levels?
California Florida Texas 5A or whatever high level prob not. Wyoming Alaska 5A im taking WNBA.
and if its small schools 1A im taking WNBA no matter what state.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California Florida Texas 5A or whatever high level prob not. Wyoming Alaska 5A im taking WNBA.

So you're saying High school boys teams (boys mind you) that are ranked well below 200 in the each state and could be ranked around 2000 and most likely lower in the country probably couldn't beat a WNBA all star team ( made up of women 22 and up and the best there is). And you think that makes your point? lol. That leaves at least 1000 if not more that probably can.

Last edited:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems legit. They need something that looks like a giant tank on the back of that giant toilet bowl.
giphy.gif

#BURN

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, fair enough. I wouldn’t take them. But you are trying to be that technical then there are 11 year AAU teams that would beat a WNBA all star team.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I "fix" your posts they aren't meant to be jokes. The joke was your original posts. Self awareness not your strong suit I see.

Are you purposefully a dunce?

Yeah, my original post was a joke, I literally stated that. Don't know what "self awareness" means, do you? Then you got butthurt about it for some reason and don't want to let it go. You appeared to get even more butthurt because your were called butthurt (and a whiny bitch) so then I explained to you how you were acting like a whiny bitch to which I assume you willfully ignored (probably due to being butthurt). Then we learned that you don't know how to read properly, now we are here.

Like Twain allegedly said "no amount of evidence will ever persuad an idiot" - you prove the statement true.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying High school boys teams (boys mind you) that are ranked well below 200 in the each state and could be ranked around 2000 and most likely lower in the country probably couldn't beat a WNBA all star team ( made up of women 22 and up and the best there is). And you think that makes your point? lol. That leaves at least 1000 if not more that probably can.
Well the argument was state championship teams so that is like 50 and then each level so maybe like 5 to 6 levels which is 250 teams to 300 teams

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, fair enough. I wouldn’t take them. But you are trying to be that technical then there are 11 year AAU teams that would beat a WNBA all star team.
was that suppose to be 11 year olds? because if it is im done arguing at all with asinine statements like that