• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

I thought that was only offered to families with millions of dollars or if your mom played on Full House.

lol. Those people weren't given free admission , they paid hundreds of thousands in bribes to get their kids qualified to get admitted. They still had to pay actual tuition once they were in. It's dirty and crooked but they were'nt given free admissions because they were rich or famous. They tried to use that to bribe thier kids way in. They paid hundreds of thousands more than true qualifiers.
At least get it right. You must be one of those who also think USC bought Reggie Bushes parents a house.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

I thought that was only offered to families with millions of dollars or if your mom played on Full House.
I can only guess what families making 80,000+ think about this. Especially the ones making just over eighty grand.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the college fantasy football crew is doing a fantasy baseball league to spicy up the offseason, if any of you nerds are interested.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the college fantasy football crew is doing a fantasy baseball league to spicy up the offseason, if any of you nerds are interested.

Normally, I'd say that baseball is just way too long of a season...

...but for Mariners fans it only lasts for a month.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Those people weren't given free admission , they paid hundreds of thousands in bribes to get their kids qualified to get admitted. They still had to pay actual tuition once they were in. It's dirty and crooked but they were'nt given free admissions because they were rich or famous. They tried to use that to bribe thier kids way in. They paid hundreds of thousands more than true qualifiers.
At least get it right. You must be one of those who also think USC bought Reggie Bushes parents a house.

I don't really care, it was just a joke.

But sure, I'll go there, I don't care... #USCheats. Only thing is that everyone already knows that.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to post something stupid and wrong, at least make it funny.

Why are you USC guys so butthurt about this? Who gives a shit about this fucking admissions scandal, really?

I mean, did ANYONE really think USC did everything legit? That would be the real joke.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you USC guys so butthurt about this? Who gives a shit about this fucking admissions scandal, really?

I mean, did ANYONE really think USC did everything legit? That would be the real joke.

ERRG_8aUcAEJ_e_

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No ones butt hurt. We just pointed out you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Posts something stupid, wrong and not funny.

Gets called out for being stupid, wrong and not funny.

Calls others butthurt.

Here's a clue...if you think you posted something funny and AG is the only other one who thinks it's funny, there's a legit chance that it was just stupid.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No ones butt hurt. We just pointed out you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

lol

Posts something stupid, wrong and not funny.

Gets called out for being stupid, wrong and not funny.

Calls others butthurt.

Here's a clue...if you think you posted something funny and AG is the only other one who thinks it's funny, there's a legit chance that it was just stupid.

Or.... and just bare with me here.... you two are just little butthurt bitches.

Again, it was a joke that you guys took to heart so yeah, you are butthurt. You're whining about it in an internet forum so yeah, you're little bitches.

I don't know about you, but everything checks out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or.... and just bare with me here.... you two are just little butthurt bitches.

Again, it was a joke that you guys took to heart so yeah, you are butthurt. You're whining about it in an internet forum so yeah, you're little bitches.

lol

Starts in with the namecalling, but calls others butthurt.

Doubling down on stupid is never a good look. But hey, you do you.

Sure it was a joke, but it was a stupid joke based on wrong information. Pointing it out, doesn't equal butthurt.

As a matter of fact, what @socaljim242 pointed out about what really happened (rich parents paying far more than the actual tuition to get their kids in and ending up facing criminal charges) is actually funnier than your stupid joke.

But hey, it's a free country...so go ahead and continue to embarrass yourself.

Ps: It's bear with me.