• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fed up with the pirate?

I’m fed up with all of his contract extensions that none of them have a bonus for winning big or nationally televised games. The one he just got supposedly has an extra million if he wins the Apple Cup but clauses aren’t public so I don’t know if that is true or not.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fed up with all of his contract extensions that none of them have a bonus for winning big or nationally televised games. The one he just got supposedly has an extra million if he wins the Apple Cup but clauses aren’t public so I don’t know if that is true or not.
They could put in a 10 million bonus for the Apple Cup. Still won't have to worry about paying that out anytime soon.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could put in a 10 million bonus for the Apple Cup. Still won't have to worry about paying that out anytime soon.

Whatever you say but if you offer 10 million to a guy he would change his dumbass game plan. UW and Cal are the only schools in the conference who don’t switch from zone because we march down the field with ease in one drive.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC Coach Clay Helton fires DC Clancy Pendergast & Special Teamer John Baxter.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been posted. Some guys up in here are brutal. Hang in there though, mostly good folks, just a few assholes who like to think that they are clever, when at the and of the day, they are just assholes...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been posted. Some guys up in here are brutal. Hang in there though, mostly good folks, just a few assholes who like to think that they are clever, when at the and of the day, they are just assholes...
This thread ... well this one and the previous PAC thread had a fvckload of backstabbing twofaced no testicle cvnts (a few of them still remain) .. and that was when I realised the wheel had to be broken.

source.gif

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread ... well this one and the previous PAC thread had a fvckload of backstabbing twofaced no testicle cvnts (a few of them still remain) .. and that was when I realised the wheel had to be broken.

source.gif
Let's see if I can still manage to trigger the b1tches in here ..

GettyImages-1052639734-775x465.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the way the defense performed the past 2 seasons and in the Holiday Bowl, it had to happen that Pendergast got the axe. Not sure what happened. He used to be really good and was one guy I was glad they retained a couple of seasons ago.

It seems like, for the past 2 seasons, our defense could not get off the field on 3rd down. Even 3rd and long. Things would look good, they'd get a team to 3rd down...then miss an assignment or have a stupid penalty.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way the defense performed the past 2 seasons and in the Holiday Bowl, it had to happen that Pendergast got the axe. Not sure what happened. He used to be really good and was one guy I was glad they retained a couple of seasons ago.

It seems like, for the past 2 seasons, our defense could not get off the field on 3rd down. Even 3rd and long. Things would look good, they'd get a team to 3rd down...then miss an assignment or have a stupid penalty.

We were in the stands and when Iowa converted 2nd and like 16 the you gotta fire Pendergast comments were everywhere. It's true. Other teams get 3rd and 15 and it's a given they will convert most times. Iowa isn't a big play passing team and we got no pressure on their QB and night.
Oh and that was the coldest I've ever been in a stadium including the times I've been in South Bend.lol That place is an icebox.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on losing a lot of games...but keeping it close enough for a meaningless statistic.

Seriously. It's a daily look at my team useless stat of the day. lol
Tomorrow- UW first big boy team to have a head coach named Jimmy Lake.
Next day- UW first team to have head coach named Lake and have a stadium overlooking a Lake.

Picture here
picture here too
and another picture