• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC always finishes strong, but bet a bunch of their top targets are going to wait till Nov And Dec to make a final decision to see what happens to Helton.
The two 5* transfers helped them a lot and although SC usually finishes strong late, it didn't happen for them last year and if SC has an off season again this year it could really hurt them in the recruiting rankings after all is said and done.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC always finishes strong, but bet a bunch of their top targets are going to wait till Nov And Dec to make a final decision to see what happens to Helton.

Yeah, hard to know what's going to happen. I was talking to a fellow Trojan fan the other day and we both agreed that for the first time since before Pete Carroll, we have no idea what to expect.

I like what I'm hearing. I like most of the changes that Helton made to the staff and I think we have a lot of talent.

But I have no idea if it will translate onto the field or not.

Also, with the coaching changes, it may take a few games for everyone to get on the same page and have everything clicking. I'm not sure Helton can survive a slow start.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks with a big get from one of the top WR prospects on the west coast. But a bit of a head scratcher as he stated just recently he planned to still take more visits this fall. If he still plans to take visits, then well call this a soft commit till later this year. But if it sticks, big get for the Ducks. At 6'6", he's TE sized, and would be a jump ball nightmare in the redzone for opposing defenses like Jimmy Graham was in his prime.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks with a big get from one of the top WR prospects on the west coast. But a bit of a head scratcher as he stated just recently he planned to still take more visits this fall. If he still plans to take visits, then well call this a soft commit till later this year. But if it sticks, big get for the Ducks. At 6'6", he's TE sized, and would be a jump ball nightmare in the redzone for opposing defenses like Jimmy Graham was in his prime.

Assuming he can hang onto the ball, this is the type of receiver Oregon has been without the past several years.

With that being said, they're all soft commits until they show up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Utah winning the conference. If they win the Pac 12 then we should lose our Power 5 status.
I have Utah winning the conference if they stay healthy ... I called that after spring camp when I saw the film on them and they landed those two transfers. Utah is going to be tough this year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Utah winning the conference if they stay healthy ... I called that after spring camp when I saw the film on them and they landed those two transfers. Utah is going to be tough this year.

They have a running back and a stout defensive. Their QB’s are terrible.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a running back and a stout defensive. Their QB’s are terrible.
Who has a complete team in the conference?

Nuff said.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nuff said.
Among the projected contenders? Oregon has questions at WR and ST.
UW at LB and STand a new QB.
Stanford offense in general.
Same for Utah.
USC line backers and dbs

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nuff said.

No one, but when you don’t have a viable QB then I cannot remotely say they are a favorite. I wouldn’t favor them in a game against any of the North teams not named Oregon State.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Among the projected contenders? Oregon has questions at WR and ST.
UW at LB and STand a new QB.
Stanford offense in general.
Same for Utah.
USC line backers and dbs
That was the point. No team looks like a 3 phase threat so when AG wants to pick Utah, why not? Would I pick them? No, but there isn't some more obvious pick. Maybe a team will surprise and find a way to fire on all cylinders, but none look like that going into the season.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that only happens if Wazzu pulls off the impossible

Now if Oregon could ever win a big game then that would’ve hurt, but na. We at least realize we are little brother to UW. Oregon is the mentally challenged kid who thinks they are better than UW.