• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the time of day you posted this I'll assume you were entirely drunk off your ass and give you a free pass.

There are former UW players starting all over the place, not just two. Hell Trufant is still starting and holding down his role, Mason Foster had 81 solo tackles and 131 combined last year, Shaq got injured late last year, but started every game before that. Those are a couple of the guys that have been around a few years. King and Baker are doing quite well and half a dozen more that at least see game time.

When was the last time the cougs had anyone worth mentioning in the league? Trufant maybe? And that's only because he was a Seahawk. Sober up lil buddy.

Ok, had nothing to do with my point. Outside of Peters they are role players or at best a forgotten starter.

This isn’t a Cougs vs Huskies argument, it’s someone is bragging about all of his bust draft picks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, had nothing to do with my point. Outside of Peters they are role players or at best a forgotten starter.

This isn’t a Cougs vs Huskies argument, it’s someone is bragging about all of his bust draft picks.
So being a current first string player in the NFL is a bust to you?

No, the point is you are off your rocker.

2019 Washington Huskies in the NFL | Ourlads.com
has 11 Huskies currently as first string starters in the NFL. You want to change it to some kind of arbitrary mark of 'forgotten' starter, whatever the hell that is. There are 22 starters on each NFL team on either side of the ball + maybe a couple of extra '1st' stringers on odd packages. They all count.

They also have 9 listed as second stringers, most of which participate in games or are rookies.

As for this not being a Coug/UW thing :pound:

You don't get to bloviate about how weak others are when you are 100 miles behind them. It makes you look foolish and jealous at best. Yeah, we all do it and we all get called out for it when we do so.

The 'point' is/was that UW hasn't had any top 15 classes, unlike a few other teams around the conference, and yet put WAY more players into the league. They develop players better than any other in the conference and it isn't even close. Your tangent takes nothing away from that at all.

The 2016 class that had a few enter early from was 6th in the conference and 29th nationally. 2015 wash 6th and 26th. 2014 was 7th and 38th.

Where are all the pro ballers from those teams that were ranked 5th or better each of those years? :noidea:
THAT is the point. Petersen churns out talent regardless of their perception coming into college.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-star QB DJ Uiagalelei has committed to Clemson. Had an offer from Oregon and they were presuing him hard as their top target for the position.

Their next QB target for the 2020 class will be 4-starJay Butterfield from Brentwood, CA. Most consider him a likely commit to their class.

That being said, expect Clemson to put together a historical class after winning the National Championship. Gonna be a beast.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too easy.. institutionalized cheating... great coach, but corrupt. we've a coupla bad actors, summarily dismissed.

we're gonna be targets, as is harvard, yale, oxford

again no one is paying millions to get admission to wdub - there's no there there
FOOTBALL; Huskies' Don James Quits Over Penalties

I remember when that went down like it was yesterday. The biggest pheg in the PAC at the time (Bill Walsh) got the conference to hammer UW's program to where even the NCAA was like 'wtf'. UW's lawyers weren't allowed to cross examine witnesses in the PAC's version of a kangaroo court.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOOTBALL; Huskies' Don James Quits Over Penalties

I remember when that went down like it was yesterday. The biggest pheg in the PAC at the time (Bill Walsh) got the conference to hammer UW's program to where even the NCAA was like 'wtf'. UW's lawyers weren't allowed to cross examine witnesses in the PAC's version of a kangaroo court.

seriously... although i respect you as a poster, i have no idea where you are going with this deflection. james was corrupt, just admit it.

we've had serious admission issues, i acknowledge that and i hope the offenders were dealt with appropriately

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously... although i respect you as a poster, i have no idea where you are going with this deflection. james was corrupt, just admit it.

we've had serious admission issues, i acknowledge that and i hope the offenders were dealt with appropriately
You are entirely an idiot if you really believe James was even slightly dirty. He was a strong Christian that held process above all else. Maybe there are those that need to create a negative narrative to make it easier to stomach the carnage he brought to the conference, but there isn't a shred of truth to any of it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read the violations. They had nothing to do with Don James. Crybaby Bill Walsh was 0 - 99 vs Don James and he had an axe to grind. The PAC flat out fvcked the Huskies .. even the NCAA thought the PAC went way overboard.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entirely an idiot if you really believe James was even slightly dirty. He was a strong Christian that held process above all else. Maybe there are those that need to create a negative narrative to make it easier to stomach the carnage he brought to the conference, but there isn't a shred of truth to any of it.

dirty as sin...take of your purple glasses

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirty as sin...take of your purple glasses
Prove it. You can't. There isn't a single credible source to support your narrative. If you must we can bring out every article and interview about what happened. We've done it before.