• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Conference Tourney

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we get Colorado for our first game and then probably Oregon. Thoughts on our chances?

Utah is the scariest team to me right now so at least the Cats avoid them until possibly the very last game. AZ v. CO should be nasty. This is one tournament I wouldn't bet on anyone. Five teams could legitimately win it.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be another good game. We really need to get a better game from York, and Zeus (on both sides of the ball). Our post defense in rebounding and limiting Scott will be key. Zeus didn't do as well as he should have against Scott and got into early foul trouble. Then Ristic came in and got worked. If we can spread their defense with some better perimeter shooting, keep their rebounds lower, and stop Scott from imposing his will, we should be fine.

We are also doing a much better job--in the last month--of limiting our turnover. That, of course will need to continue here on out if we expect to win.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Scott grows his hair out... he becomes the next Geico commercial.

LKATVAHUZJZDNGT.20151002182222.jpg hqdefault.jpg

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy game, but a great win. Clean up the messes and we should beat Oregon. Happy to see Colorado and their lame fans get sent packing by the Cats (again).

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of the game today? I didn't see it but the box score has some serious red flags. I feel like that was certainly one of the better halves of basketball of the season, followed by definitely the worst. After whatever happened in the first half, AZ ended up giving 51 boards and allowing 76 possession by CU?? CU got 10 turnovers in the first half and AZ went from 5 turnovers in the 1st to 10 in the 2nd? Zeus started 0-for everything in the first half, and then only got 1 bucket in the 2nd? And AZ only had 8 assists in the game?

There were definitely upsides to the game. Great first half, and we made them pay at the line all day. Trier did well, and it looks like he and York made half our FGs.

I hope we got that shit out of our system, because 4 have to play a solid 40 tomorrow.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of the game today? I didn't see it but the box score has some serious red flags. I feel like that was certainly one of the better halves of basketball of the season, followed by definitely the worst. After whatever happened in the first half, AZ ended up giving 51 boards and allowing 76 possession by CU?? CU got 10 turnovers in the first half and AZ went from 5 turnovers in the 1st to 10 in the 2nd? Zeus started 0-for everything in the first half, and then only got 1 bucket in the 2nd? And AZ only had 8 assists in the game?

There were definitely upsides to the game. Great first half, and we made them pay at the line all day. Trier did well, and it looks like he and York made half our FGs.

I hope we got that shit out of our system, because 4 have to play a solid 40 tomorrow.

Yeah, it was terrible in all the ways you observed. The good news is, despite all that awfulness, the Cats prevailed. Mistakes like this won't fly against Oregon. Hopefully, they got them out of their system yesterday.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was terrible in all the ways you observed. The good news is, despite all that awfulness, the Cats prevailed. Mistakes like this won't fly against Oregon. Hopefully, they got them out of their system yesterday.

Yep. It still does show resilience, even though we let them back in. And, it also shows that no one is going to roll over for us. Hopefully we learned that lesson without it having cost us a loss.