• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pablo Sandoval.a Giant again

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you expect bad news and get better news, it helps a bit.

Calixte is a guy that belongs in the bigs the, the exact type of player I want to see. Can he be a better defensive Nunez? Or is he a AAAA guy? Lets find out.

Suarez is whatever.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

In addition, how far has MacParker fallen that Calixte keeps getting the call up? Parker just came back from injury, and Mac is hitting about .220 with little power. We sure know how to develop young hitters!

Parker was never going to be much more than a 4th/5th outfielder, mainly in there to crush a righty every once in awhile. With Mac, there must be a book on him that he's not fixing. Still holding out hope for him, but the way he keeps getting passed on a la Nate Schierholtz makes me think I should just move on.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you expect bad news and get better news, it helps a bit.

Calixte is a guy that belongs in the bigs the, the exact type of player I want to see. Can he be a better defensive Nunez? Or is he a AAAA guy? Lets find out.

Suarez is whatever.
I guess the Giants do need to figure out if Suarez is worth a job next year or not. Who needs to be added to the 40 this off season? Didn't someone already do that homework to figure that out?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Giants do need to figure out if Suarez is worth a job next year or not. Who needs to be added to the 40 this off season? Didn't someone already do that homework to figure that out?

Rough guess of the bigger names after a quick search (in no particular order): D.J. Snelten, Tyler Rogers (though he's been eligible before, are you eligible again?), Beede, Aramis Garcia, Sam Coonrod. Other guys were eligible like Ryder Jones and Arroyo, but have already been added.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough guess of the bigger names after a quick search (in no particular order): D.J. Snelten, Tyler Rogers (though he's been eligible before, are you eligible again?), Beede, Aramis Garcia, Sam Coonrod. Other guys were eligible like Ryder Jones and Arroyo, but have already been added.
My guess on Rogers is that his numbers are all hollow. The org left him unprotected last year, and no one took a flyer. This year he has been solid as well, and nary a rumor of his callup.

:noidea:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess on Rogers is that his numbers are all hollow. The org left him unprotected last year, and no one took a flyer. This year he has been solid as well, and nary a rumor of his callup.

:noidea:

His stuff is not good, relies completely on deception and funk (and it's FUNKY), which you can get away with in the minors. I've never really been a fan personally.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stuff is not good, relies completely on deception and funk (and it's FUNKY), which you can get away with in the minors. I've never really been a fan personally.
I am no scout, but a different look guy CAN be useful in a bully. Junk ballers, too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And based on that clip alone, he kinda looks like a right handed Lopez.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no scout, but a different look guy CAN be useful in a bully. Junk ballers, too.

Sure, if he's used with extreme limitations (ROOGY to the max). In deep Pens, he can be a useful guy. Yankees come in with 3 guys throwing 99+, then you have this guy lobbing 81-82 at you from the ground up for a batter. Giants don't have that luxury though, and the second a guy picks up Rogers' release point, it's game over.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave the world of the internet for the week and this is what I get to come back to? I'm afraid what the Giants will do next if I take another vacation.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave the world of the internet for the week and this is what I get to come back to? I'm afraid what the Giants will do next if I take another vacation.

They might start playing bad....

Oh, right.