• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overeem Tests Positive for Elevated Testosterone Levels

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSHSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Lesnar should be given the #1 contender spot. Fucker cheated to beat Brock, everyone knows it. I'm pissed.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSHSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Lesnar should be given the #1 contender spot. Fucker cheated to beat Brock, everyone knows it. I'm pissed.

There are literally no HW contenders right now.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Mir will get the title shot now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait till tonight's fight.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alistair Overeem Explains Why He Failed Pre-UFC 146 Drug Test - MMA Fighting

To my friends and fans,

I am deeply saddened to announce that on Friday, April 20, I respectfully withdrew from the May 26 event so that I can request a continuance until my situation with the Nevada State Athletic Commission is resolved.

I cannot express how sorry I am to the Commission, Junior Dos Santos, the fans, the owners and employees of the UFC, my friends and family and anyone else who this has affected.

I absolutely do not believe in, nor do I use performance-enhancing drugs. I am a clean fighter and I will do whatever it takes to prove this to everyone.

Prior to the UFC 146 press conference in March, I aggravated an old rib injury on my left side. My doctor prescribed, and I accepted, an anti-inflammatory medication that was mixed with testosterone. I was completely unaware that testosterone was one of the ingredients in the medication. Although I was unaware, I do realize it is my job to know what I am putting into my body.

I respect the Nevada Commissioners and Executive Director Keith Kizer and what they are doing to keep
the sport of mixed martial arts regulated and safe for athletes. I look forward to working with them in the days and weeks ahead.

Friends and fans, I ask for your patience as I work through this matter. Please support me. I promise to return to the Octagon soon.

What kind of moron who knows he gets tested for PED's takes medicine without asking if there is anything in it that's illegal? :L

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it:

overeem-steroids.jpg