• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU trying a loophole to get DGB in 2014

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ncaa is a joke! I can understand the DGB thing but to not let Baker Mayfield play Wtf? He is a walk on and being a walk on should get to play and practice right away.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the way it's going, DGB won't be punished at all. You can sell drugs and push chicks down stairs as long as you're talented enough. I gotta find something besides t-baggin that I'm really good at. :think:

Salad tossing?

Do you prefer Jelly or syrup?

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ncaa is a joke! I can understand the DGB thing but to not let Baker Mayfield play Wtf? He is a walk on and being a walk on should get to play and practice right away.
-
Not sure I get that. I thing both are ridiculous. DGB brought on his dismissal though his own actions. Coach had every right to throw him off the team. He was not run out of dodge. Mayfield shoudl be allowed to freely transfer.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NCAA allows him to play this year......they have virtually no grounds to suspend any other player, EVER.

One of the biggest problems with the NCAA is the uneven application of the rules and the prejudicial attacks on whoever they choose. DGB should not be allowed to play this year, period. Any other kid transferring on GOOD terms has to sit out, and so should he.

I think the NCAA is a little gun shy in pursuing lawsuits at this time. They may let it go, just because they are afraid of losing it in court.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU's commitment to winning at all costs is amazing, the sooner tradition is alive and well in norman.

What?

He was just texting and accidentally bumped into her. He wasn't raping her while Quasimodo sat in the background fapping away.

Kick rocks goat milker. (HE MILKS THE MALES!)